Juiced

Encounters

I awoke with an explosive headache. I stretched out m arms. I felt the blankets bedside me. Confused, I opened my eyes and saw no Zacky, but a note. I sighed sadly and picked up the note.

Kels,
Went to meet some clients.
Might be gone for a few hours.
Make yourself at home.
If the guys stop by, don’t worry about them to much.

Zacky.


They’re coming here?!

I got up and peeked out the door. I heard talking downstairs. I started to get scar4ed. I heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. I instantly closed the door and looked around for a hiding spot. I saw the closet and bolted for it. I shut the door and kept quiet.

What’s that smell?

Oh god, its weed! This must be were Zacky keeps his stash. I heard the door open. I froze and tried to peak through the slit in the closet door. I covered my mouth and tried not to scream bloody murder.

Brian was in here. He was searching through drawers and muttering swear words every time. He kept looking around the room. I backed up farther in the closet.

Big fucking mistake.

Something fell down and made a loud noise. I gasped and heard his footsteps come closer. The door was thrown open. I stared at him with fearful eyes.

“Well, hello.” He said with a smirk.

“B-Brian, P-please.” I stuttered.

“Oh I’m not going to hurt you.” He said in a fake concerned voice.

He grabbed onto me and pulled me out.

“Too much.” He finished, and then proceeded to shove his tongue down my throat.

I pushed and tried to rip away from him. He threw me down on the bed and stripped off his shirt. I backed up against the headboard. My whole body was shaky. He crawled on and pressed himself on top of me.

“Come on. It’ll be great.” He said seductively in my ear. He planted kisses down my neck.

“No, Brian. No.” I said quietly.

“It’s okay. It’s okay.” He said reaching his hands top the hem of my shirt.

“No really Brian.” I said a little louder.

“Just fucking do it.” He hissed.

His hands slinked up my shirt while he shoved his tongue back in my mouth. I felt little Brian press on my leg.

“Stop, Brian. STOP!” I screamed and pushed him off me.

“I like a challenge.” He said huskily and crawled back on me.

He held my hands above my head and lied on top of me. He started kissing me again. His hand lingered up my shirt again. He reached up it and squeezed my breast. I whimpered softly. He began undoing my pants, but the door burst open.
♠ ♠ ♠
BRIAN! YOU GOD DANG RAPIST!

hahaha, i wonder who interupts them...

EVIL ROBOT?!