Juiced

Johnny's Bar

Bars always equal a good time.

I shook my hips to the beat. Me and Becka probably looked stupid since we were pretty drunk. My stratedgy, drink the strong shit, straight up. No mixing with pop or juice. Just down it. For tonight, we had Whisers. First time I've had the stuff, I puked my guts out, but It grew on me, now Its one of my favorite whiskys.

Stupid shit by Girlicous came through the speakers. Why in the right mind would they be playin this song here? Whatever, it had a good beat.

We rocked are hips to the beat, slurring the lyrics. All eyes were on us. We didn't care we were having a fucking blast.

"sssssstupid Shiiiit!!" I screamed.

Becka laughed at me, and I started laughing. I kept dancing like a fool, but Becka stopped. I looked at her.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Their here." She said.

I looked at the door and saw the guys enter. Zacky shot me a look. I thouht I was going to faint. He and Brian walked towards us.

"Hello ladies." Zacky said.

Brian went behind Becka and wrapped his arms around her, planting kisses along her neck.

Zacky looked at me once again. His eyes, icy green. He smiled evily.

"You gunna shoot up with me tonight sweety?" He asked.

"Shoot up?" I asked.

"Yeah. Its great, trust me." He said.

Don't trust him! hes bad! hes going to ruin your life!

Holy fuck brain would you SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!


"Ok. Lets go do this then." I said.

Becka gave me a disapproving look. Sure she smoked and drank like crazy, but she never touched drugs, ever.

"Kelsey, think." She said.

"Im thinking, Im thinking. . this is good." I giggled.

"Okay, dont say I didnt warn you." She spat. She walked off with Brian.

I didn't care, she'd get over it. It was just one needle, whats the damage?

Zacky led me out the back door. We stood against the wall out back. The alley was dark and creepy.

"Here." He said handing me a needle. The substance inside it was a light brown liquid.

I didnt really know what to do. Were is this supossed to go in?

"Can, can you do it for meee?" I asked.

He chuckled.

"Gladly." He said aking the needl from me.

He held my arm. The needle was close to my skin. He raised it a little then poked it through my skin. I gasped when it peirced my skin. He enjected the liquid into my vein.

He brought the needle out of my skin. I felt a feeling start to course through my body. My knees felt weak. I started to space out from the world. He turned blurry and got farther and farther away.

"Zz-zacky!!" I yelled.

"Im right here Kels." He said.

I giggled and held onto him, but soon fell to the ground. I kept smiling and rolling around on the ground. I didnt even feel myself fall, Pain didnt seem to exist.

Things around me turned from normal, to blurry and dark. Then right back to normal. I was so confused. I tried to stand up again, but fell back down.

Zacky chuckled and lifted me up.

"I, Love . .this" I said.

"Well I'll sell you some. 20$ a needle." He said.

"Mmmkayy. Here." I said handing him a 100$.

He took 5 needles full of the liquid out of his pocket.

"Yessss." I whispered. I put the needles in my purse.

"Glad dong bisuiness with you. I hope to see you again, and again." He said.

He led me back inside the bar. I saw Brian and Becka sittng at a table. She frowned whe she saw us.

"I believe this is yours." Zacky said setting me down beside her. I layed me head on on the table and started giggling.

"Thanks." she said flatly.

Zacky disappeared in the crowd of dancing people. Becka sighed and stood up. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"Time to go home." She said.

"Awwwww." I said sadly.

She kised Brian goodbye and we started walking down the street.

"How much did you buy from him?" she asked sternly

"None." I said.

She snatched my purse. She took out the 5 needles.

"None eh?" She said.

"im sorry." I said hanging my head in shame.

She hugged me.

"Its okay. your my bestfriend, i love you to death. But I dont want to see you destroy yourself." She said.

She threw the needles to the ground. They shattered. The liquid seeped into the cracks in the sidewalk. Part of me wanted to try to gather all of it back, But I knew it was for the best.

"Thanks." I said with a smile.

"No problem." She giggled.