Juiced

Laugh Attack

Once Zacky and the guys left, I crept down the stairs. I looked around at the living room in disgust.

This is such a mans house. but its all I have left now.

I walked into the kitchen and searched the cupbaords for some grub.

Cereal, cereal, cereal, What the hell? ok so maybe they dont have real food.

I checked the fridge and smiled wide when I saw it LOADED with alcholic nbeverages. I reached out to grab one but something stopped me.

More alcohol, the more you fall.

Stupid conscience. Its right though. I have to cut down on ALL my habits, even if it tears me apart.I sighed and poured myself a bowl of raisin bran.

I figured Zacky would be gone for awhile so I settled in on the couch in the living room. I searched the coffee table for the remote. I groaned when I saw a porn magazine lying their. I threw it off the table and found the remote hiding under it. I smiled and grabbed it. I stretched out and searched through the channels.

Crap, crap, double crap, Slut, reality, reality slut, news, reali--news?

I saw something on the news channel. Call me crazy, but I swear I saw my moms face flash across the screen. I quickly changed it back and listened in.

"We miss are daughter so much." My dad said.

"If anyone out their has seen her, please bring are baby home." My mom cried.

I stared at the screen blankly for a minute. I felt an uprise in myself. I giggled quitly, but that soon changed to a chuckle and before I known it I was almost pissing myself laughing.

Maybe it was a side effect from all the drugs, or maybe it was the fact that my parents miss me. Isnt that unbelievable?!

I laughed so hard my sides started to hurt.

Thats the biggest lie ive ever heard in my life!
i mean really! THEY miss ME!?
Wow.


I wiped happy tears from my eyes. Maybe I should think of staying hear a bit longer. After all, as long as my parents suffer,
Im happy as can be.
♠ ♠ ♠
ITS SHORT! SORRY!
i havent updated this thing in at least a month and it needed some attention.

But i'll start updating more often!!!
=]