Juiced

What The Hell Am I Doing?

ZACKY'S POV

"Fucking Haner." I grumbled under my breath.

I took another swig of my bottle of Jack.

Here I am again, drinking my problems away! Seems to have become quite a regular thing for me now huh?

Well you would feel the same if some asshole stole your woman!

How can she go with him? Does she remember all the shit he did to her! I treated her like dirt AT FIRST! But, now Id do anything for her.

The guys are scared shitless to do anything about it. Hell, they barely come over anymore because they think I’ll kill them if they say even one word about Haner or Kelsey.

Truth is, i probably would in this state.

I just needed to escape. What better way, then through the trusty needle!

I ran upstairs to my room and searched around under the bed.

Clothes, sock, What the? Ew!, oh, there it is!

I pulled out a small box. I dug around in it and pulled out a small vial and a new needle. I emptied the vial’s contense into the needle. I dug out a rubber band in the box to and tied it firmly around my arm.

"Where to stick it." I mumbled to myself.

I had long track marks on my arms. Id be lucky if I had any working veins left! I decided to stick it into the biggest vein I could find. Once it poked in, I injected it. I sigh of relief escaped from me and I leaned against the wall.

I removed the needle and threw everything back into the box. I stashed it back under the bed. I tried to stand up but, my legs didn't fell like working I guess.

I fell down and chuckled.

I am a little TOO fucked up right now.

My phone vibrated. Who the fuck dares to call me these days?! I picked it up and furrowed my eyebrows when I saw who was calling. I pressed talk.

"What the fuck do you want Becka?"

"To get even with Haner and his new whore. I need your help though."

"Well, It would be nice to get Kelsey back from that asshole. Sure I’m in."

"Good. Here's what I was thinking of doing."

I listened in on her 'Master plan'. At first it sounded pretty stupid, but it made a lot of sense in the end.

"You sure your up for this?"

I sighed heavily.

"I am. I'll talk to you later Becka."

"Great! Bye, Boyfriend!"

She laughed and hung up.

"Bye." I mumbled.

I dropped my phone and wondered that question again,

What the hell am I doing?
♠ ♠ ♠
Whats the master plan?!
...i dont know, i have to make it up first!
haha.
<3