Juiced

HURRY UP AND ***!

I was one hell of an irritable bitch the rest of the afternoon. Some guy accidentally bumped into me, and I swear I was going to rip his heart out and chuck it in his face.

Thats kind of what Zacky did to me.

You think I would be good at hiding my problems by now, but a true friend can ALWAYS tell what your thinking! The exact reason I didn't want to see Brian in history class.

I took my seat at the back. He strolled in late and looked around till he spotted me. He held a stern look on his face. I tried to swallow the lump in my throat. I didn't like that look one bit. He plopped down in his seat and started writing something on a paper.

I focused my attention away from him, and tried to pay attention to the study of Greek gods, but the god of annoyance just poked me in the arm. I ignored, and he did it again, and again. I whirled around.

"What?" I hissed.

He didn't say anything. He just put the note up in my face.

I raised an eyebrow and took it from him. I turned around and unfolded the paper.

We need to talk after school.

I froze. He, he was mad! Why? Oh god, what if he kicks me out?! I'll have nowhere left! I'll have to move in with my...Parents. I wanted to puke thinking about those two screw ups. Throughout the rest of class, I could hardly contain myself.

I NEEDED to know what was going on!

*

FINALLY! End of the day. I spotted Brian in the hall by his locker.

"Hey Bri, you uhh...wanted to talk, right?" I asked.

He shut the locker and looked at me emotionless.

"Yeah, not here though. Come." He said.

I gave him a weird look. He just started walking down the hall. I followed behind him. We went down the stairs and towards the back door.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! back door? Last time I went out here, it didn't go over very well, AT ALL!

We went out the doors. I hated how they locked as soon as they closed. He towered over me with that same look. I squeezed my eyes shut and waited for the pain.

to my surprise, the pain was...the good kind.

HE engulfed me in a bear hug. He was laughing and smiling like crazy. He lifted me up.

"Kels, Have I ever told you how much I fucking love you?" He asked.

"umm, yes? no? I don’t know!" I said.

"Well, thanks to you, Ashley and I are talking again! This is so great. Thank you!" He said hugging me tighter.

"Oh god. Air. Need Air!" I wheezed.

"Shit! sorry." He chuckled.

"It's okay, your a beast. You didn't know any better." I laughed.

He smiled and wrapped a comforting arm around me.

"So, What was with you earlier? You didn't look to happy?" He asked in the concerned voice.

"Nothing." I said.

Shit, that just gave it away!

"Nothing? You liar!" He said in a shocked voice.

"Brian! Its, well...I'll show you, but be warned, it's very shocking and graphic." I said.

"IS IT PORN!?" He said happily.

MY jaw dropped and I smacked him on the head.

"No! It's even worse." I said.

"Hmm...Super porn?!" He said excitedly.

"NO! look!" I yelled.

I pointed over at Zacky And Becka walking past us; his arm wrapped around her waist, as he whispered in her ear and she giggled. They both glanced over at us, scowls on there faces.

"Watch this." Brian whispered.

He grabbed me and pinned me to the wall. He roughly grabbed at my breast and bit and sucked my neck.

"Go along with it." He whispered.

"OH! BRIAN!" I moaned loudly.

I heard a girly scoff. I glanced over and saw her walking away in anger. Zacky stared at me with anger in his eyes. He then turned around to go catch up with that whore.

"It worked." I said happily.

Brian pulled away and saw they were gone. He looked back at me and his jaw dropped.

"What? Something on my face?" I asked.

"I-I-I..."

He pointed to my neck. I was confused as hell. I brought out my phone and used it as a mirror. I gasped.

"BRIAN! A FUCKING HICKIE?!" I yelled and smacked him again.

"Sorry! I was getting into it!" He said and tried to protect himself.

"Boy, you better run!" I growled.

"I’m sorry, It was enjoyable wasn't it?" He asked slyly.

I smirked.

"BOY IM GUNNA KILL YOU! THIS HICKIE IS HUGE! AND GET RID OF THAT DAM BONER! I DONT WANNA SEE THAT!" I yelled as I chased him around the school yard.

He stopped running and laughed so hard, he fell to the ground.

"It's not funny! How will I cover this?! Its like your a dam vampire!" I shouted.

He just laughed harder.

"Stupid horny teenager. Come on, lets go home." I said.

"Okay, I gotta get rid of this first." He laughed.

"Wha-you are aware your out in the open jerking off!" I hissed.

"Ill find a corner, unless you wanna help me?" He asked.

"YOU DISGUSTING! HURRY UP AND ORGASM ALREADY!" I yelled.

"Oh you'd like that." He said.

"I'd love it!" I said sarcastically.

"Okay!" He said and started to turn around.

"BRIAN!" I yelled and covered my eyes.

"I’m just kidding! I wasn't going to do it actually." He chuckled.

"My ass you were!" I said.

How long am I going to last with him without going insane?

answer.
about a week.
♠ ♠ ♠
Brian's Penis owns this chapter.

know why?
Cause I said so.
Don't lie, you enjoyed it =]