Juiced

WAYNE'S WORLD, PLANET ROCK!

You know what’s the lamest part about partiers?

Being the only sober person.


Just 10 Minutes after me and Brian arrived, he was already smashed! He immediately ran into the kitchen and guzzled all alcohol in site.

"KELSO!"

I growled and turned to look at Brian.

"No nicknames!" I yelled.

"Okay...Kelso." He laughed giddily.

"Drunken idiot." I muttered.

"Aww come on! Maybe if you had drink, or two...maybe ten! you would be having fun!" He chuckled.

"Yes, but I don’t want to do something stupid." I said.

"You wont! I'll be here to monitor your stupidness levels." He said trying to act smart.

"Brian, I’ll end up looking after YOU tonight." I said.

"We both will."

I turned around and squealed happily. I hugged Ashley tight. She was instantly stolen away from me by Brian.

"She’s mine!" He whined and buried his face in her boobs. She rolled her eyes and pulled him off her.

"To bad Brian, she loves me." I said happily.

"NOOOO! she loves me most! Right?" He asked.

"Oh hell no! Don’t put this pressure on me you guys! Besides, I love you both." She said.

"By that she means she loves me more." He muttered.

I rolled my eyes.

What a night this will be.

*

I walked into Matt's house with my arm slung around Becka's shoulder. She insisted I have some kind of romantic move all the time in case Brian is around, But to be honest, I don’t think he cares AT ALL anymore.

My main priority was to find Matt. Eventually, I spotted him Dancing with some girl. I smirked and decided,

What the hell, Ill block his cock!

I pulled him away from the girl.

"Dude!" He groaned.

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry. Where's Kelsey?" I asked.

"Why do you want to know?" He said icily.

"Because I need to talk to her." I growled.

He sighed.

"Their in the kitchen." He said then went back to his girl.

I smirked and started walking over to the kitchen.

"Zacky, I’m not sure we should go near-"

"WELL WELL! ITS ZACKY! Hey man, you got some kind of whore attached to you, OH WAIT! ITS BECKA!" Kelsey laughed in her drunken state.

Becka glared evilly at Ashley when he saw her sitting on Brian's lap.

"You mind, getting off him?" She sneered.

"Yes, I do mind!" Ashley yelled.

"You got a lot of nerve showing up here Becka." Kelsey chuckled.

"Well, Zacky is MY boyfriend! And he said I could come! Right sweetie?" She asked in a sickening voice.

I stared down at the floor, trying my best to ignore her.

"SWEETIE?!" She yelled.

"I need a smoke." I mumbled and went out the back door.

"WAIT! Zacky! Don’t leave me with them!" She shrieked.

I ignored her calls for help.
Bitch will get what she deserves after the mess she’s gotten me into.

*

This should be pleasant. I get to beat Becka up, AGAIN!

Me and Ashley advanced on her, But she screamed and ran out the front door.

"AWW!" I whined.

"OH well, next time." Ashley giggled.

"Hey! Hey! We should, umm, should uhh, you know, uhh DANCE!" Brian yelled.

"DID SOMEBODY SAY DANCE!?"

I whipped around to see Jimmy wearing one of Matt’s moms dresses over his clothes, as he clutched a bottle of tequila. We all laughed but then headed over to the living room.

Lil Wayne beats pumped through the speakers as we grinded on our drunken boys. Brian was obvilous lacking motor skills since he fell over and took Ashley down with him.

Jimmy held onto me as he laughed till he turned red.

"WAYNES WORLD! PLANET ROCK!" Brian sang.

"PANTIES DROP, AND THE TOP!" I sang back.

We laughed and danced out the rest of the song.

Once it ended, the greatest idea ever popped into my head!

"I’m going, to smoke! BYE BYE!" I yelled.

I went through the kitchen and out the back. I fished out a cigarette and my lighter. I successfully lit it and pocketed the lighter. I melted inside from the first few drags.

I heard something weird, almost like gagging. I looked around on the seemingly empty porch. It was coming from under the table. I raised an eyebrow and looked under the table.

I recoiled in horror, which caused my cigarette to go flying.

I shrill scream escaped from my lungs.
♠ ♠ ♠
YEAH BOI!
party time with lil wayne!

i know, im pissing you guys off with these dam cliffhanger endings,
BUT! I have the rest of the story all written, just have to get it on the computer!