Juiced

Overdose

I pushed the table to the side and kneeled on the ground by Zacky.

"OH fuck." I breathed.

I ran over to the door and turned on the porch lights. I went back to his side. When I kneeled beside him, I noticed a broken needle on the ground. There was a powdery substance on his nose. I sighed and tried to think of what to do.

I've never overdosed before! How would I know what to do?!

Then it hit me.

ASHLEY!

"I'll be right back. I promise." I whispered.

I got up and ran inside. I looked around through the mob of people till I spotted a certain couple making out on the couch, while Jimmy bugged them. I ran over and tore Ashley off Brian.

"Kelsey! What the-"

"No time! I need your help!" I said frantically.

I dragged her through the kitchen and out back.

"I found him like this. I don't know what to do." I explained.

"Well, well. The drugs have FIANLLY over powered the bastard." She chuckled.

"Ashley! He’s dieing! Help him!" I yelled.

"I can't. He’s done for." She said.

"Can't you try! You know what it’s like! Just try!" I screamed.

"Kelsey, he’s barely breathing, and his heart rate is dangerously low. Hes barely hanging on." She explained.

"What’s the best thing to do right now?" I asked.

"We can take him inside and call an ambulance." She said.

So we grabbed his arms and legs and lifted him up. Its kind of hard when your semi drunk. We brought him inside and tried to be discrete as we carried him upstairs.

That didn’t work to well.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Matt shouted.

"Help carry him!" I ordered.

"What happened?" HE asked.

"He overdosed." Ashley mumbled.

Matt's face went pale. He quickly grabbed onto Zacky’s arm and help us bring him upstairs. Once upstairs, we dropped him onto Matt’s bed. Brian, Johnny and Jimmy can stumbling into the room to see what was going on.

They all talked amongst each other, while I merely sat by Zacky's side. I caressed his cheek and sniffled.

It's not fair,
It's just not fair.
♠ ♠ ♠
OVERDOSE!!
Thats the way I want to die . =]