Juiced

Waiting Room Wars

We all sat in the waiting room. I shook with fear. I was starting to doubt that Zacky could make it through this. Ashley saw my discomfort and rubbed my back gently.

"It'll be okay Kelsey." She said soothingly.

"No. No." I sobbed quietly.

"Come on, you gotta have faith for him."? She said.

"I’m trying, so hard. But, hope and faith isn’t going to save him." I cried.

Ashley sighed and walked off. It’s pretty hard to win an argument against me. I bowed my head. This waiting was the hardest part. I felt a strong arm wrap around me and pull me against his body.

"You holding up okay?" Brian asked.

"You no I’m not." I mumbled.

"Aww Kels, you have to be strong." He said.

"But, I feel as though its my fault." I pouted.

"Kelsey! He did this to himself! You cannot blame yourself! I still wonder why we try with him. He wont change." Brian said.

"How, how could you say that? He’s your best friend!" I snapped.

"He’s gotten chance, after chance to change, yet he does nothing! Why do you insist on being his dog Kelsey! Why are you still believing he can be a decent person!?" Brian yelled.

"BECAUYSE I LOVE HIM!" I screamed.

They all stared at me wide eyed.

"That’s right! I love Zacky Baker! And I always will no matter what he does! Why can't you guys let me have this one small shred of happiness left in my life?!" I yelled.

They all stared away, to ashamed to admit there mistakes.

"Excuse me."

I turned around and saw a doctor standing there.

"Zacky. Is he..."

I couldn't even finish. I was so scared of the truth. The doctor stood there and gave me a blank look.

"I think we should talk privately." He said.

My heart burst at that moment. He better not say it,
I cant hear those words.

I stood up and followed the doctor down the hall.

Well, there goes my last shred of happiness.
♠ ♠ ♠
MY SHORTNESS!
im sorry.
but theres just 2 left!
2 fucking chapters!
EEEE!!!!