Juiced

The Coldest Heart

The doctor stopped at the room door.

"He’s in here. We aren’t sure if he will last much longer. We did all that we could. I'll let you have a moment to visit." He said.

"Thank you." I breathed.

He opened the door. I gasped and started sobbing. This was not the way it should end. I sat by his bedside. I lightly touched his pale skin. I felt a shock from the deathly cold feel.

"I never thought this day would come." I said quietly.

"I’ve never had someone so close to me die before. Why does it have to be you?!" I cried.

Still getting no response, I squeezed his hand in anger.

"We’ve gone through a lot of shit Zacky, But I don’t care anymore." I said.

I sighed deeply.

"The past doesn’t matter! All I care about is now! And right now, I don’t want you to die!: I yelled as tears streamed down my face.

No response.

"Zacky! Don't do this! Your all I ever wanted!" I cried harder.

His heart monitor got even slower.

"No! ZACKY PLEASE!" I screamed.

I was panicking. MY breathing was irregular. I touched his cheek, only to receive the cold touch of death.

The emergency beeping started blaring from the machine. A bunch of doctors and nurses rushed into the room. They tired to push me out, but I refused to go. I gripped onto his body and hugged him with everything I had.

"I love you Zacky. If you die, I die." I whispered in his ear.

I pulled away from him. I kissed his cold lips and rushed out of the room.

The doctors shut the door behind them. I leaned against one of the walls, trying to steady myself. It didn’t seem to work very well because I soon found myself lying on the ground, a sobbing mess.

If you die,
I die.


The words teased me over and over.

I sure felt dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
ONE MORE!
ONE MORE FREAKIN FRUITIN GOD DAM MOFO'N CHAPTER!

im so horrible, that im going to write it towmorrow!!
HAHAHAHAH!
EVIL!