Juiced

Debt

I was using everyday this week. There were just two needles left, meaning two days left.

Guess how much money I had for Zacky?

Zero. Becka refused to let me near my money, parents wouldn’t give me any, and I sure as hell wasn’t getting a job.

Was I worried?

At the time, I was way too high to even care. But I should have paid attention.

*

I was out walking with Becka. We stopped at a playground and sat on the swings.

“I feel like a little kid.” She laughed.

“Well so do I.” I giggled.

“So, you feel better now?” She asked.

“Yeah, why?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I just don’t want to see you fall into the druggie kind of life.” She said.

“Don’t worry. I haven’t touched the stuff since that night.” I lied.

She smiled softly. I just made up a huge lie. I felt kind of bad fir it.

A car with blaring music pulled up in front of us. I recognized the driver as Zacky. He wagged his finger at me. I walked towards the car.

“Get in.” He said flatly.

“W-What?” I stuttered.

I said get in!” He yelled.

I obeyed and got in the car.

“What’s going on?!” I yelled.

“You wanna know what’s going on? I heard you don’t have my money.” He hissed.

“I’ll get it, don’t worry.” I said.

“You bet you will, or else you’ll wish you never crossed paths with me.” He said.

I was so scared by now. I got out of the car and slammed the door. He smirked and drove away.

“What did he want?” Becka asked.

“Uhh, he asked me to shoot up with him, but I said no.” I lied, again.

“I’m so proud of you!” she said and hugged me.

I didn’t feel happy, about the debt and the lieing. I knew I couldn’t get the money in time. What is he going to do to me if I can’t get it in time?