Juiced

The Morning After

I woke up, not knowing what to expect.

First I had to answer the question of were the hell am I?!

I threw the blankets off me. I found that my clothes were still intact, but I was a little bruised up.

Oh great, Zacky and I must have done it rough last night.

I had no clue what really happened. Last thing I remember, was heading upstairs with a guy. Maybe I didn’t do it with Zacky; but with some stranger.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. I turned my body and hopped off the bed. I walked up to the door and opened it I peaked my head out and walked into the hallway. I heard faint talking coming from downstairs. I walked down the steps and went in the living room.

I saw it was littered with bottles, cups, and people passed out on the couches. Zacky was picking up bottles, but then stopped his work and looked at me. When he locked eyes with me, I felt a flashback hit me.

I tired my best to stay awake. Someone came back into the room. I felt a hand brush the hair out of my face. A kiss was planted on my forehead.

Good night Kels.” Whispered, Zacky.


“Hey? Hello? You okay?” Zacky said snapping his fingers in front of my face.

“You.” I said softly.

“What?” He asked.

“What happened last night? Where’s that guy?” I asked.

He sighed and looked at me emotionless.

“Look. I stopped you from making a stupid mistake, ok?! that’s all.” He said.

“Well what was it?” I asked.

“Never mind.” He growled then walked into the kitchen

Well, he’s back to his jerky self.

I frowned. What does he mean by stupid mistake? I walked into the kitchen.

“Tell me.” I said.

“Does it matter?” He said annoyed.

“Yes, it actually does!” I said louder.

He sighed and leaned against the counter.

“You were pretty wasted. Some guy was dancing with you, and...”

“And what?!”

“He, he drugged you.”

I froze.

“Drugged? Wait, what else happened?”

“You went upstairs. If I didn’t go up their, you would have been raped.” He said.

Raped. The word made my insides twist and turn. I was almost raped.

“Why would YOU save ME?” I asked.

“Hey, if I wanted I could have let him do that to you, but I didn’t okay! Can we just leave it at that?!” He growled.

“Ok! You don’t have to be such a dick about it.” I said angrily.

I left the room, and went upstairs. I needed Becka. I went and knocked on the first door.

“Becka?” I called.

I heard an annoyed groan. Becka opened the door, looking miserable and tired.

“What is it?” She groaned.

“Well, I almost got raped last night.” I said.

It looked like her eyeballs were going to pop out of their sockets.

“See, this is why I don’t do drugs! They fuck you up so-“

“No! I didn’t do it by choice. He put something in my drink, I didn’t even know!” I said.

“Who?” She asked.

“I don’t know. I’m scared. I can’t believe it almost happened!” I cried.

She bit her bottom lip. She hugged me tight and sobbed quietly. After a minute, she pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

“Promise me something.” she said.

“Um, ok I guess.” I said.

“No! I mean you have to be serious about this! She snapped

“Ok!” I said.

“Promise me, to stop drinking so much at parties. I’m quitting too. I don’t want anything like this to EVER happen again.” She said seriously.

“Ok, I promise.” I said.

“Have you actually stropped doing heroin?” She asked.

“I have! I swear I haven’t done any!” I lied.

“I hope so. I don’t like to be lied to.” She said.

That made me feel even worse. If she found out I still did it, She would flip out and leave me to rot on my own.

“I think I’m going to go home.” I said.

“You sure?” She asked worriedly.

“Yeah.” I said.

“Ok, well I’ll see you at school on Monday.” She said.

She hugged me goodbye. I walked down the stairs. I closed the door behind me. I crossed the street and looked back at the house.

I have a pretty good feeling things will only get worse from here on.