In Silence It Hurts More

Chapter 8

Frank’s POV

“Where were you?” Gerard asked in a concerned tone.

“Ugh..we went out of town.” Hayley replied but it is visible in her features that she's lying.

Allyson shot me a confused look. I signaled her to turn around and she did so we walked a little farther from them.

“What was that about?” Allyson asked still confused.

“Shh..they’ll here us.”

“Sorry..” She whispered.

“Hayley was out of town? Then who was that girl we saw yesterday?” Allyson asked in confusion.

“It can’t be. I swear that was her. Is she lying? She never lied to us..” I shook my head.

“Wanna tell me why you don’t want Gerard to know about this?” She asked with a suspicious look in her eyes.

“Don’t you see it? Gerard is head over heels for that girl. If he finds out, he’ll be going through a relapse again.”

Allyson looked at me with serious eyes this time.

“He’ll be into drugs and drinking again. We did everything to help him stay sober and we don’t want anything like this happening again.” I continued.

“What if Hayley will confess?”

“I dunno.” I answered in a low tone.

Raising my head, I signaled Allyson to turn around and go back. She nodded and started walking. I followed her and sighed.

“There you are Frank Anthony Thomas-Iero!” Hayley stretched her arms out wide and gave me a hug.

'I could see what’s behind your innocent eyes. Stop this crappy act, Hayley.' I said in my head.

“Ohhh..” Hayley raised a brow.

“It’s not what you think, Hay.”

“Is she your girlfriend?” She smirked and turned to Allyson.

“Ugh…she’s just my friend.” I blushed.

“Am I missing something here guys?” She turned to the others.

“A lot.” They chorused.

“There’s chemistry going on between those two and I know it.” Bob snorted.

“There isn’t.” I blushed even more. I was as red as a tomato.

“I was just joking.” She giggled.

“Hey..I’m Hayley and you are? She turned to Allyson and introduced herself.

“Allyson..Allyson Meyer. Call me Ally if you want.” She smiled.

“Nice to meet you.” Hayley smiled back.

“I hate to break your little chat but could we go get lunch now?” Gerard whined.

Everyone nodded and started on their way to the cafeteria. Allyson and I followed.

“Thanks a lot, Hayley.” I scoffed under my breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
eh, sorry if it's quite short. Teehee