I Lost It!

Chapter 1

"Shit, shit, shit. Where'd I put? Where'd it go?!" Billie said out loud to himself.

He continued to trash his house some more, couch cushions flying to the other side of the room.

Billie was to busy to notice his best friend walking through the door.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT!" Billie screamed to himself.
He jumped up and down, "fuck fuck fuck!" he repeated.

Mike just stood there in the door way.

Billie turned around, and was about to run to the kitchen, but kinda stopped abruptly.
He slid a Little on the wooden floor, because he was wearing socks.

Mike gave him a curious look.

Billie put a hand on both of Mike's shoulders, "shit shit shit!" He said, while shaking his best friend.

The bleach blond bassist continued to give his friend the same curious look.

The green eyed man shot toward the kitchen.

"Damn...what the hells his problem?" Mike asked himself, "maybe I should come back later."

Mike turned to leave, but Billie grabbed his arm.

"I lost it! I lost it!" Billie whined.

Mike gave eye contact with his best friend, "what?"

Billie put his left hand in the bassist face, "What's missing?!" Billie shouted sarcastically.

Mike had this oh my god expression on his face, But deep down he wanted to laugh.

The lead man quickly ran to his bedroom.

"Are you gonna help me or what?!" Billie shouted from the room.

Mike laughed quietly, "here I come."

After an hour if not hours of looking. They finally stopped.

"Bill, I'd hate to say it...but how are you gonna clean all this shit up before she gets here."

Panic was written all over Billie's face after Mike said that.

The lead man jumped up and screamed, "shit!" He buried his face in his hands, "Can you help me?" He asked his friend.

"Sure." Mike said.

So, they quickly cleaned everything. Sure enough Adrienne walks through the door.

Billie didn't know because, he was in the kitchen.

"Oh, hey Mike!" Adrienne said, with a smile.

"Hey Adie."

"Man, I'm tired Mike to b- ADIE!" Billie yelled.

Adrienne jumped a little.

Mike pointed to his own ring finger. Just to remind Billie.

"we gotta get outta here...for a while. Until I can remember where I was last with it." Billie whispered to Mike.

"Tré's house?" The bassist suggested.

"Alright. lemme get my shoes."

The green eyed man ran off, then came back just as fast as when he left.
"Grab my left hand for a second."

Mike grabbed his hand.

They both walked into the kitchen.
"Hey Adie. We're gonna go to Tré's for a while. I'll see you later."

Adrienne poked her head out of the fridge, "Okay! Bye Billie, Mike." She said.

Then Billie kissed her cheek.

As they were leaving Adrienne was wondering why they were holding hands for.
She just laughed to herself, and continued putting the groceries away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?