Fame

"Blue, your closet is a death-trap." Nick told me, still not making a move to get up.
Wow, what a thoughtful and wonderful thing to say.
"Uh huh..." I hissed, "Tell me that when I'm not under you." I narrowed by eyes as his head moved slightly, probably smirking in that annoying way, "I can't see your smirk Jonas, why not get off and out and I'll take a good look?"
I had to stifle a loud sigh when he pushed himself harder onto me, his thighs grinding in between my legs, and I could tell he was smirking again, but then he got up and offered me his hand, and me, having no common sense whatsoever, took it, and electric shocks ran through my body.
Seriously, like, I felt numb when he dropped my hand.
Me, numb!
"We should do that again sometime." He whispered, his breath hitting the back of my neck as I led him out through the closet. I involuntarily shivered, and damn, he saw it, he was laughing real quietly.
We should do that again sometime. I silently agreed.
  1. Introduction To Blue
    Meet Blue Hanson
  2. Some Latin Word For Hot?
    Blue gets a nasty first impression of the Jonas Brothers.
  3. Your Bitch Is Showing.
    Well, it's a pleasure to meet you. Not.
  4. Grammy Realizations.
    I like who?
  5. Closet Seducing
    It gets a little too hot in the closet...
  6. Oh, Mother.
    Unexpected calls, angry moms, annoyed kids, and a hallway of boxes.
  7. All Things Jonas
    New partners in clothing brands, and recognizing colleagues.
  8. Makeout Mall
    Nick's got a surprise up his sleeve for Blue.
  9. Coffee And A Chat
    I think I need a life, if the highlight of my day is hanging out with part of a Disney channel boyband.
  10. Four In The Morning
    It was terrible, I'd agree.
  11. I Can't Admit The Truth To Myself
    I confess my problem to Alison, and have another run in with [i]them[/i].
  12. You Don't Even See It Coming
    I couldn't tell them myself. It hurt to even think about it. It was like, now they're here, and then they're gone. You don't even see it coming.
  13. A Lot To Say
    It's never easy to say it all, and every bad thing keeps getting dumped on me. I can't even handle this bad news!
  14. I'm Not Okay
    It's like that one new song of theirs, Pushing Me Away. Every last word, every single thing you say.
  15. Road To Recovery
    Sometimes fixing things is harder than it looks, and sometimes, you just need to think.
  16. I Don't Love You
    It's not gonna work out.
  17. Faults
    Broken hearts are never fun.
  18. Steal From Me
    Steal my life, steal my mind, steal my heart.
  19. I've Got A Bone to Pick With Them Jonas Boys
    Exactly what you'd think. Stupid brothers can't stay away.
  20. Losing My Mind
    So this is how it feels to be utterly senile. I shall have to get used to this feeling as long as the Jonas brothers are in my life.
  21. I Hope You're Really Sure
    Warning: slight evil-Joe, torture-ish stuff.
  22. Breaking Hearts
    Falling in love is such a easy thing to do - kind of.
  23. I Can Do It
    It's not that hard. Just say it, embrace love, Blue. I can't do this!
  24. Liking Him Back
    Realization and a breakdown.
  25. Maybe, Just Maybe
    Is it even possible? I'm starting to believe so.
  26. Look Out Below
    It's over. How long could it last?
  27. The Other Side Of You
    When things get bad, they don't just get bad. Why, hello there, Disaster.
  28. Three Years Prior
    Flashback from before times current.
  29. I'll Be Fine