Status: Completed.

Sometimes the Hardest Thing and the Right Thing Are the Same

It Ends Tonight

Frank didn't say anything for a while. He hurt a lot. "Why? What have I done wrong? Sam, please tell me so I could fix it!!"

Sam looked away. "You're not wrong. I just wanna stay away from you."

"Then tell me why. I know you're lying!"

"Frank try to understand!" Sam shouted, finally looking at his eyes, trying her best to not to show him that she was about to cry. "I'm not lying."

"So this'll be a fucking trash!" Frank shouted, throwing the small box he kept in his pocket to the bench. The box was opened, and Sam saw 2 rings inside. "I never felt like this to someone, Sam. I'm serious! I love you."

Sam looked down to her shoes. "I'm sorry Frank. I can't do this anymore. I just don't- don't love you anymore. I never did."

Frank stood there, frozen.

"I'm sorry," Sam whispered, leaving the park.

"I'm so gonna miss you," Bob said as he hugged Emma.

Sam looked to her friends and they were all talking to the MCR members-- except Frank. He was no where to be seen, and that was okay because it'll be so hard to leave him again for Sam.

"Guys, we're gonna be late," Sam told her friends.

"Okay," Emma said, breaking the hug with Bob.

"Aww, don't cry," Bob said, wiping Emma's tears away with his thumb. "It's only for 2 years."

"Hey yo the blondie and the brunette! Stop that! It sickens me!" Camille shouted.

Bob and Emma laughed, and then he kissed her forehead.

"Save your lips for me," he smirked, and she just rolled her eyes.

"Gee," Sam called Gerard's name.

"Yes?" Gerard replied, looking up from his phone.

"Tell Frank that..." she trailed off. "I didn't mean what I said to him I say goodbye."

"Okay," he smiled.

"Guys! The plane will leave in like, I don't know, 10 minutes?!" Camille reminded her friends.

"See you Josh," Catrina said to his fiance.

The boys led the girls go, and left them to Milan.

Sam sat on her seat in the airplane, looking out the window. She buckled her seat belt and sighed as the plane started to move.

Milan was her only hope to forget Frank.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you're confused, sam does love frank but she has to lie to him so he could let her go.

and emma is finally bob's gf.

this is the last chapter, i probably gonna make the sequel.

thanks so much for those who had read this since the first chapter! which everyone did read the first chapter... oh well.