Status: Completed.

Sometimes the Hardest Thing and the Right Thing Are the Same

Meet Mr. Parker

Sam and Frank walked to the park and headed to the fountain in the middle of the park. Frank jumped to the edge of the fountain and walked on it while he was talking.

"How long have you been a model?" he asked.

"Around 3 months," Sam answered as she was walking on the ground next to Frank that was walking on the edge of the fountain.

"How's it like being a model?"

"It's really fun. Trying the clothes and such... I don't follow trends a lot, but lately I've been following them because of my job. How about you? Is it fun being a musician?"

"Yeah. Especially when we're onstage. The audience are singing along with us, and they cheer for us. It's really fun and our feelings and emotions are like... Combining with theirs."

"Wow. That's really cool."

"Yeah."

Frank looked down to Sam and kept looking at her. She didn't realize and kept walking.

"Say, Frank," Sam said and looked up to Frank.

Frank was surprised and got slipped down by the slippery edge of the fountain. He fell down to the fountain and now he was really wet. That caught people's attention.

"Whoah, Frank," Sam said as she walked closer to the fountain and she held the edge of the fountain. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah... Guess so," Frank said, crawling closer to her.

"You are really wet," she said.

"I know!"

They both laughed and stopped when they realized their faces were only inches apart. Frank placed his hand on Sam's cheek, and Sam took a deep breath, surprised. Frank moved his face closer to Sam's and when their lips were an inch away, Frank pulled Sam's arm with his other hand, making her fell down to the fountain also.

"And that's what we call fun!" Frank said, laughing.

"Frank!!!" Sam shouted. "I thought you were serious," she sighed, standing up.

"Sam, I'm sorry!" Frank said and stood up, holding her hand.

Sam stopped her step from walking out from the fountain and turned to him.

"I was joking about it."

"Which one?"

"The one I pulled you to the fountain. I'm sorry. But I was serious about the.. umm..." he trailed off and looked down to his feet.

Sam waited.

"Fuck words," he sighed and kissed Sam's lips. "I'm serious about that," he said when he pulled apart.

Sam left her mouth open in shock and frozen.

"Sam?" Frank tilted his head and waved his hand in front of her eyes.

"Huh?" Sam finally responded, looking at his eyes but quickly looked away because of her shyness.

"I'm sorry if I did something wrong. Let's get out of here before we got sick, yes?" he smiled and started to walk to the edge of the fountain.

"Frank wait!" Sam shouted and pulled Frank's hand, making both of them fell down to the fountain again. "I don't think what you did is wrong... I'm happy about it," she said, looking down and blushed.

Frank smiled happily and said, "Sam, look up."

Sam looked up at him and he crashed his lips to hers and she kissed back. The people around them that were watching them were cheering at them. Frank and Sam pulled apart and laughed; they just realized that they were being watched by the people around them.

"Come on, let's go," Frank said, standing up while he pulled Sam's hand.

They both walked out from the fountain and from the park, heading to Sam's home.

"Daaaaad, I'm hoooooome," Sam said as she opened her house's door.

"Hey sweetie," Sam's dad walked out from the kitchen and stopped, looking at Frank. "Who's this?"

"This is Frank... And he's my boyfriend."

"Nice meeting you, Mr. Parker," Frank said as he shook Mr. Parker's hand.

"Yeah..."

"So um, I'm gonna bring him some clothes to change," Sam said and walked to the laundry room, leaving Frank alone with her dad.

"Sam and I fell down to a fountain in the park," Frank said.

"Ah," Mr. Parker murmured. "What's your last name, Frank?"

"Iero."

Mr. Parker was frozen for a few moments and then he said, "How many siblings do you have?"

"None, sir. I'm the only child."

Sam then showed up with a towel, t-shirt, and a pair of jeans in her hand. She handed it to Frank. "These are actually my clothes, but I think you might fit in."

"You're saying that I'm short?"

"No. I'm saying that you're tiny."

Frank raised an eyebrow and then Sam showed him where he can change.

"Dad, I'm gonna go change also. If Frank is done just have some talk with him," Sam said and went upstairs.

Few minutes later Frank walked out from a bathroom downstairs with his wet clothes in his hand.

"Just put them in the laundry room. I'll tell Sam to wash it," Mr. Parker said from the living room.

"Are you sure, sir? Because--"

"It's okay. Just put it there."

Frank raised his eyebrows and sighed, and then placed his clothes in the laundry room. He looked around while he's waiting for Sam done changing her clothes
♠ ♠ ♠
AHAHAHA wow.. they only need one month to fall in love with each other...

AND FUCK. i hate my parents for CONTROLLING me. i am not their puppet, please!