Status: Completed.

Sometimes the Hardest Thing and the Right Thing Are the Same

Bob Likes Emma, Emma Likes Bob

Frank walked in to the room where he and his band mates will be interviewed.

"What took you so loooong?" Gerard said.

"Shut up, Gee. We're here just by 10 minutes ago," Ray said, sitting across Gerard.

"I fell down to the fountain at the park near the downtown and I need to dry myself and change my wet clothes and dropped my girlfriend at Seventeen's office--" Frank explained, but then was cut by Mikey.

"Wait, girlfriend? Since when do you have one?"

Frank shrugged, smiling a little. "Just by today."

"You never told us!" Gerard protested.

"Who's her name?"

"How old is she?"

"Where does she work?"

"What kind of girl is she?"

"She'd better prettier than me."

The last sentence was spoken by Gerard, and his band mates stared at him.

"She's Sam Parker, she's 24, she's a model and she's in Seventeen's office a lot these days, she's really nice and friendly, and unfortunately Gee, she's way prettier than you," Frank answered one by one.

"I wanna see this Sam girl," Gerard said.

"I wanna see her again, I miss her already," Frank confessed.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Frank," Bob said, shaking his head.

"Whaaaat?"

"...And he's really cute and adorable," Sam told her co-workers.

"I wanna see this Frank boy," the make up artist, Emma, said as she applied some pink blush on Sam's cheek.

"You can see him in one of music magazines," Camille, Sam's manager, replied.

"I miss him alreadyy," Sam said.

"Soo, when we can see him?" Emma asked when she was done with Sam's make up.

"I don't know, but tomorrow I'll see his mom," Sam answered as she stood up from her seat when the song Whoa by We The Kings rang from her sidekick.

She walked toward her bag and took out her sidekick and answered the call.

"Smiley!"

Sam smiled hearing her nickname and his voice across the line.

"Fwankie," she replied.

"Fwankie?" Emma whispered and looked at Camille. Camille shrugged and shook her head.

"Soo, my band mates are wanting to meet you."

"My friend Emma and my manager Camille want to meet you also."

"How about tomorrow, before we meet my mom?"

"Yeah, sure. 1.30 at the mall's food court?"

"Okay, I'll see you there."

They shared love-yous and hung up the phone. Sam put her sidekick back in the bag.

"Emma, Camille... Seems like you're going to meet Frank tomorrow," Sam said.

"Yayness!" Emma shouted. "Does he have hot friends?"

"Oh please. MCR has hot members, Emma," Camille said, rolling her eyes.

"Oh... Yeah. I like Bobert."

"I like Michael, but he's married," Camille replied.

"Too bad," Emma said and stuck her tongue out at her.

Sam giggled and went out from the dressing room and to the room where she will have the photo shoot.

Sam put on her grayish blue knitted hat and brown half cut and short sleeve jacket above her yellow green babydoll dress. She grabbed her black bag and went downstairs as she heard someone honked their car in front of her house.

"Bye dad!" she said to Mr. Parker as she ran outside the house and went inside Emma's car.

"I like your shoes," Camille said, looking at Sam's white polka dot flat shoes.

"Thank you," Sam smiled.

"To the mall!" Emma said and started to drive to the mall.

15 minutes later they arrived at the mall. Emma parked her car and they all went inside the mall, heading to the food court. Sam scanned around the food court, looking for Frank's figure.

"Smiley!" she heard Frank's voice behind her.

She turned around and saw Frank was standing up from his seat, approaching her.

"Hey," Sam smiled as Frank hugged her and kissed her lightly.

"I miss you a lot," Frank said, smiling.

"It's only a day since we haven't met!"

"Oh, yeah, yesterday you were like, I miss Frank so much!," Emma snapped.

Frank and Sam pulled apart.

"Oh, meet my friends," Frank said, turning to his band mates that were sitting on a table. "Gerard, Ray, Bob, Mikey."

"Hi guys. These are Emma and Camille."

"Wow, she is prettier than Gerard," Ray commented.

"Thanks, Ray," Sam replied and took a seat beside Frank and Emma took a seat between Sam and Camille.

During their lunch, Emma kept glancing at Bob and when she wasn't Bob kept glancing at her. Sam noticed it and nudged Frank with her elbow.

"I think Bob likes Emma," she whispered.

Frank glanced at Bob and saw Bob was staring at Emma.

"Yeah... You wanna do something about it?"

"I know. I'm gonna borrow Bob's cell phone and save Emma's number while you borrow Emma's sidekick and you save Bob's number in her sidekick."

He nodded and borrowed Emma's sidekick and saved Bob's number in it while Sam did the same to Bob's cell phone. They returned it and went back to what they were doing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bunga Keynes says:
kiky
Bunga Keynes says:
(L)

`dinda says:
O.o

Bunga Keynes says:
(L)
Bunga Keynes says:
<33

`dinda says:
its like twitching!!! -------> O.o

Bunga Keynes says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Bunga Keynes says:
cute is what we aim for O_O

`dinda says:
when i first knew them i was like O.o
`dinda says:
but their music isnt bad!
`dinda says:
i likeyy


its a random conversation between bunga and i. haha.

and i'm sorry the chapter is crappy. i ran out of ideas.

story status so far: 15 readers, 4 subscribes, 2 comments.

wow, you dont know how much i love all of you. YES, ALL OF YOU. and that is not sarcasm.