Status: Completed.

Sometimes the Hardest Thing and the Right Thing Are the Same

Milan?

It's been 2 months since Sam and Frank were dating. Frank did say that Linda liked his girlfriend, but lately Sam felt that Linda started avoiding her. Nothing really changed with Mr. Parker; he acted the same to Frank like the first time he met. But Frank also felt that his girlfriend's father didn't really like him.

And they didn't care.

They loved each other so much that they didn't care what their parents thought. Love really can makes us forget about something...

"Sam, c'mere," Camille said. Sam walked to the sofas and sat next to her.

"Something new?" Sam asked.

"Yeah!" Camille said, excited. "There's a designer-- or someone in Milan that saw your pictures and he likes you, and he wants you to be a model for his clothing line for 2 years in Milan!"

"Milan?!" Sam squealed. "Oh my god! That is..." she trailed off. "Wait, 2 years? Two damn years in Milan?"

"Yeah.. Something's wrong?" Camille asked, noticing that Sam's expression changed.

"I gotta leave Frank? And Emma?"

"No, Emma's gonna come along with us," Camille said. "And Frank... Well dearest, you gotta make your decision. Either it's your career or your love that you're gonna have. You can think about the Milan-thing, okay?" she smiled.

Sam nodded heavily and left Camille.

"Frankfurt?" Sam said, holding her sidekick.

"Yeah, Smiley the Nickname-Giver?" Frank replied from the other line.

"I got an offer to be in Milan..."

"That's cool!"

"...For two years."

Sam didn't hear anything from the next line for a few moments. She then worried that Frank was passed out or something.

"IN MILAN FOR TWO FUCKING YEARS?!" he roared.

"I know it's fucking long," Sam said.

"Too fucking long. How am I going to fucking see you?"

"Well, we can use the fucking Skype."

Did they even realize that they started to use the 'f' word in every sentence?

"Virtual fucking sucks."

"I fucking know it is. And we should stop using the 'f' word, sweetness."

"Oh yeah. So what are you gonna do?"

Oh, they realized.

"I don't know... Camille gives me time to think though. I'm not gonna see you for 2 years but I really want to accept the offer..."

"Well... Go for any decisions you made and I'm sure there are a lot of people that support you. I'm one of them."

"Thanks, Frank," Sam smiled.

"You're welcome. Now go get some sleep! Don't let the tiredness make you look ugly!"

Sam glanced at the nearest clock, and it said 21.45 PM.

"Okay. G'night Frank."

"Night. Frank loves you."

"Sam loves you back," she smiled and hung up.

She changed her outfit into the comfiest clothes for sleep, brushed her teeth and crawled into her bed and turned off the bedside's lamp after she pulled up her blanket. She then fell asleep while she was thinking about which one she will choose: Milan or Frank.
♠ ♠ ♠
i didnt realize its been 10 days since the last update. i'm sooo sorryyy D: i got too much fun with photoshop! i make wallpapers and banners and icons and such. dayumm.

AND ZOMG ITS TOO SHORT! grah. man i'm so sorry loves...

story status so far: 19 readers, 4 subscribers, 4 comments.

i dont care one of the subscribers dont subscribe anymore. i dont care about anything else when people are enjoying my story :]

*glomps*