Status: Completed.

Sometimes the Hardest Thing and the Right Thing Are the Same

What the...?

Milan. Frank. Milan. Frank. Grah. Freaking choices, Sam thought as she browsed some books.

"Hello, Ms. I'm-Going-to-Milan-and-will-Leave-Frank!" Catrina --Emma's sister-- squealed, jumping behind her.

"Hey," Sam said, facing her. "I'm not sure about Milan, Cate."

"Why? It's such a rare, rare offer! And you're so lucky!"

"I'm not leaving Frank," Sam whined. "But I want to go to Milan also."

"Ask him to go with you."

"He can't. He's a musician, remember?"

"But if he does love you, he will go with you."

"I can't ask him to go with me. I don't want to be an interruption for his career," she sighed.

Catrina only shrugged. "By the way, Emma asked me to go along to Milan. She wants me to do your hair and such, since she sucks at it."

"As a sister, you are very mean to Emma," Sam commented.

Catrina smiled. "I know! But she lovesez meh."

Sam smiled and hugged her tightly and they left the bookstore.

Sam was in her father's bedroom, looking for some books. Mr. Parker was out for work. She accidentally bumped some photo albums on the desk, and they all fell down to the floor.

"Fuck," she muttered, kneeling down.

An opened photo album caught her attention. She grabbed the photo album and flipped the pages, and scanned the pictures.

There was a picture of a boy, a new born girl, Mr. Parker and Mrs. Iero on a hospital bed. New member of the family: Samantha Alyssa Parker written next to a ripped paper next to the picture.

Sam gulped, flipping the next page. There was a picture of 1 year old her and a 3 year old boy. The boy was hugging her from behind. Below, written Frank being such a lovely brother.

Her heart beat faster as she flipped the next page, and the next page, and the next pages. Every pictures in the album were baby Sam and Frank. And the first page of the photo album was the worst. Frank and Sam: Brother and Sister was written.

Her tears broke.

Frank is my fucking brother?!
♠ ♠ ♠
ohmy. OHMYMYMYMYMYMY. panicnicnicnic.

SHORT CHAPTER! D: and oh yess. it almost meets the end. DUNDUNDUNN.

anyone likes chris brown? i like him :]] teehee i'm eating gummi colas right now so i'ma little bit hyper and random. pardon for that.

story status so far: 25 readers, 5 subscribers, 5 comments.