Status: Completed.

Sometimes the Hardest Thing and the Right Thing Are the Same

Stay Away

Sam leaned against her wall, and on her bed, crying. She has been crying for around 2 hours and locked herself in her room. Mr. Parker almost broke the door from knocking too hard, but stopped since his daughter shouted to leave her alone, so he did.

Sam thought, Why are they hiding it from us? Why dad never told me I have a brother? Why he never told me Frank is my brother since he met him, before anything went too far? And now I am really in love with the man, and this situation...

Her sidekick rang next to her, making her jumped a little. She stopped crying, sobbed, and glanced at the caller's ID. Frank. She stared at her sidekick, and rejected the call.

"Guess what," Catrina sang as Emma rolled her eyes.

The 4 girls --Sam, Camille, and Emma-- were hanging out together in a cafe.

"What?" Camille asked.

Catrina took out her hand, showing her 2 friends the ring she wore on her ring finger.

"Oh my god!" Camille squealed. "When is the wedding?"

Catrina shrugged, smiling widely. "Maybe when we're back from Milan-"

"She's been jumping up and down in the house and kept shouting, 'Oh my god Josh is gonna marry me!'" Emma said, mimicking her sister.

Catrina stuck her tongue at her. "You're just jealous 'cause you're single!"

"Hey, you know I'm really close with Bob lately!"

"The one from MCR?" Camille said and she nodded. "You're so happy then. And I feel so fucked up because I found Trey was sleeping with some blonde chick in his house."

"That must be really bad," Catrina commented. "How about you, Sammy?" she said, noticing that Sam was really quiet.

"I think I'm gonna break up with Frank," Sam answered, forcing a little smile on her face.

"WHAT?!" her friends shouted.

"Why?" Emma asked.

"I just... I can't... I can't continue this. We can't," her voice was shaking.

"Baby tell me the reason," Catrina asked.

She gulped as her tear rushed down her cheeks. "We're siblings." And buried her face in her hands.

"But you guys haven't had sex, right?" Catrina asked and her arm was smacked by Camille.

Frank stared at his phone, waiting and wondering.

"Frank you keep staring at your phone since like, 15 minutes ago!" Mikey said.

"I know," he sighed, shoving his phone to his jeans' pocket. "I'm just wondering why Sam keeps ignoring me these days."

"Maybe she's busy."

He shook his head lightly, biting his lower lip. "She's not. I know it. I sensed it, Mikes."

"You can go to her house so you guys can talk," Mikey said, sipping his coffee.

"What if she tells me to go away-"

And that was when his phone rang. He took out his phone, glanced at the caller ID, and answered the call.

"Yes?" he sang.

"Frank I need to talk to you," Sam said in the other line.

"What happened? You sound so depressed."

"I need to talk to you," she repeated.

"Okay. How about in the park? At the benches?"

"'Kay. I'll see you there."

"Okay. Love yo-"

She hung up before he could finish. He stood up, shoving his phone back to his pocket. He took the small box on the table and shove it into his other pocket.

"I'll see you later, Mikes!" he said, walking out the door as Mikey said bye.

Frank jogged towards Sam that was sitting on one of the benches in the park.

"Hey," he said, smiling as he leaned in for a kiss but she pushed him away lightly. He stared at her, confused and hurt.

She stood up, taking a deep, long breath. "How are you?" she asked.

"I'm... fine?" he answered, confused even more.

She forced a smile. "Frank. I hope you won't hate me."

"What? What happened?"

"I decided to go to Milan."

"Oh..." he looked sad, but a bit of happiness was in his eyes. "I hope you'll do a great job," he smiled.

"I decided to go there because..." she trailed off.

He looked at her, waiting.

I'm sorry.

"I want to stay away from you."
♠ ♠ ♠
the chapter sure is depressing :'(

and please dont hate me because of how the story turned out to be!