‹ Prequel: One In A Million

Best Thing You Never Had

003.

Bailee's POV

I held Tommy's hand as we walked towards his house. If you're wondeirng who Tommy is, well, he's my boyfriend. Tommy Mark Bryan was seventeen at the time, two years older than me. My dad thought he was in the same grade as me, though. So, he didn't mind me dating him.

"Let's go up to my room. Okay, Bailee?" Tommy said and we crept up the stairs together. I noticed that no one was in the whole entire house but us. I began to wnder where his parents were. Tommy shut and locked the door to his room. "Have a see," He commanded, pointing at his bed. I sat down and he said beside me. "You're so quiet, baby," Tommy said, softly. He kissed my nose as i laughed, quietly. My stomach began to churn, nervously. "What's it like being Ryna Ross' kid?" He asked, suddenly.

"Weird," I replied, crossing my legs. "I love him, you know. But...I don't know. Sometimes I just want to be normal. It's like, if I do anything wrong or whatever it will be all over the press."

"I'll make up you normal, babe," Tommy whispered, suggestively, and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back, feeling a bit scared of what would happen next, considering how no one else was there. Tommy pulled me closer to him and slipped his hands under my shirt. I almost backed away but decided against it. The next thing I knew, Tommy was laying on top of me and pulling my shirt off. I tried to wiggle out from under him but he didn't stop.

"T-Tommy," I stammered. "Stop." Tommy ignored me and unbuttoned my pants, forcing his warm tongue in my mouth. I felt hot, salty tears form in my eyes. "Stop!" I screamed, crying hard.

"What did you say to me, bitch?" Tommy yelled, getting off of me. He pushed my half naked body against the wall. I let out a yelp of pain. "Don't you ever tell me what to do again!" He shoutted, hitting me on th estomach. "Now go home you dirty whore! You're probably fucking cheating on me." I whimpered but got up, pulling my clothes on faster than ever before. I whispered a small apology and then ran home.
♠ ♠ ♠
o.O

Comments/Subcriptions? I don't like silent readers!