What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 13

I was in the room and I found my way out of it. I crawled down to my parents bedroom, grabbed mom's gun and quickly crawled back to the room. My daughter Hima was in the room playing with her toes when everyone came in. I waited till Max locked the door, crawled to the door and I stood up.

Mom asked “ What are you doing?”

I pulled out the gun from my underwear, pointed it to them and I said “ Something you should have done to me a long time ago.”

Mom went to approach me, but I shot her in the leg.

I said “ Stay away from me.”

Mom looked up at me as Jr and dad went to her and said “ You little bitch.”

I shot mom again in the arm and I said “ Yes, I am the bitch, you turned me into one.”

Jr tried to approach me and said “ Maryann.”

I shot Jr right in the temple and Jr fell down onto the floor next to mom. Dad, mom, and Max all looked at me and began to fear me.

I smiled and asked “ Are you proud of me now? Do you like what you've turned me into?”

Dad said “ Maryann, please, don't do this to us.”

I asked “ And how many more times should I endure your constant rapes?”

Dad looked at me sad and I chuckled. Mom tried to crawl over to me and I shot mom in the head.

Max began to cry and said “ I'm so sorry, sis.”

I snickered and said “ I don't want your meaningless apologies. They mean nothing to me.”

Dad tried to come to me, grabbed my arm and tried taking the gun. Dad and I fought for about five minutes until I grabbed the gun and shot dad in the mouth. Max looked at me crying and I walked up to him smiling. Max looked down and I heard the doors being broken down.

After five minutes, police knocked down the door and saw me holding the gun to Max's head.

A man said “ Miss, drop your weapon.”

I stood there, frozen in time, as if nothing was going to pass. The officers approached me, took the gun and handcuffed me. An officer took Hima and Max down to the precinct.

Officer Delgado looked at Max and asked “ Son, what happened?”

Max looked down, sighed and said, “ For the past three years, all our family has been raping my sister, the one who was holding the gun. I guess she had a mental breakdown.”

Officer Delgado nodded and asked “ Who is her father?”

Max shook his head and said “ I have no idea, all of us have been having turns with Maryann, so we don't know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Come on, were is the imagination?