What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 14

Officer Delgado took a blood sample from Max, Jr and dad, then tested it to Hima's blood. Max held Hima as the officers were trying to decide on the case.

I was placed in a mental institution where I would pound on the walls shouting “ They should all die.”

Officer Delgado approached Max and said “ Son.”

Max looked up and asked “ Has it come out?”

Officer Delgado said “ Son, she is your daughter.”

Max looked at Hima and said “ Your my baby girl.”

Another officer approached them and they had to send Max to a juvenile facility. Hima was placed for adoption and she quickly got a home.

Mack was coming home from college when his mother called his cell.

Mack picked up and said “ Hi, mom, what's up?”

Mack's mom said “ Dear, I got a surprise for you. Get home soon.”

Mack nodded and said “ Will do, mom.”

Mack hung up, grabbed the seventy bus and road it to his block. Mack got home, removed his shoes and heard a toddler. Mack ran in and saw Hima sucking on a chew toy.

Mack looked at her and said “ She looks so much like Maryann.”

His mother said “ This is her daughter.”

Mack looked at his mother shocked and asked “ What happened to her?”

His mother said “ I have no idea, they wouldn't give me the information, said it was classified.”

Mack sighed, sat next to Hima and they played together. Mack watched as Hima began to fall asleep and thought what happened to you, Maryann? I miss you so much. Mack lifted Hima from the floor, walked to the baby room and lay Hima into her crib. Mack went back down, grabbed his backpack and got his homework assignment.

Mack's mom said “ Mack, I am going out with your father tonight, please watch Hima.”

Mack nodded and said “ I will mom, don't worry.”

Mack's mom nodded and got ready to go out. After nine, Mack finished his homework, grabbed a plate and served himself dinner. Mack ate the pasta with meatballs and sighed.

Mack turned on the t.v. and saw breaking news. Mack turned up the volume and his phone began to ring.

Mack picked up and said “ Hello.”

An officer said “ Mr. Hughes, we are sorry to inform you that your mother and father were in a car accident. It seems that your father was driving drunk and hit a truck. I'm sorry, but both of your parents have died.”

Mack began to cry and said “ How is it that they died? They were just fine leaving the house.”

The officer said “ I am so sorry, but they have passed away, we need you to come down to the hospital.”

Mack said “ Yes, I will go down.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the crummy update