What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 23

I looked to the couch and I saw Hima looking at us as we panted.

Hima smiled and said “ This takes me back.”

I said “ Hima, this is only for grown ups, we are a lot older than you.”

Hima said “ I know, mommy. Sometimes I still dream about that stuff.”

I sighed and said, “ I'm so sorry, I didn't want for it to happen.”

Hima sighed and said, “ I know mommy, I know it's wrong.”

I nodded and said “ It is, everything from back then was wrong.”

Hima said “ I know, Mack told me it was.”

I smiled and said “ That's good to know.”

Hima smiled at me as Mack pulled out and Hima looked away.

I blushed at Mack and Mack whispered “ Next time, we do it without Hima here.”

I nodded and said “ Okay, I agree.”

Hima asked “ Mommy, do you have siblings?”

I sighed and said, “ You're father.”

Hima looked at me questioning and I said “ Max, my brother, is your father.”

Hima looked at me shocked and said “ Oh my, I'm so sorry.”

I shook my head and said “ Hima, I love you with all my heart. I didn't like what happened to me, but I will never regret having you.”

Hima looked at me teary eyed, got up and embraced me. I held her close and Mack went to check on the cookies.

I looked at Mack as he turned off the oven and I smiled. Mack took the cookies out of the pan, placed them on a cooling pad. I smiled and Mack came to embrace me.

I sighed and I said, “ I love being together, it's like we're a small family.”

Mack touched my belly and said “ Hopefully a growing one.”

I blushed and Hima looked up at me smiling. I blushed darker and I said “ Let's go out to eat while the cookies cool.”

Hima smiled and Mack grabbed his car keys. Once we were in Mack's nitro and we went to Michaels Restaurant. I smiled and we all ordered food.

I smiled at Mack and I said “ Mack, I love you.”

Mack blushed and said “ I love you too, Maryann.”

I blushed and Hima said “ You should get married.”

Mack and I both blushed and Hima smiled at us. Our food arrived to the table and I looked at the food.

I began to feel queasy and I asked “ Ma'am, where are your restrooms?”

The woman said “ Down to the left.”

I nodded and I walked over to the restroom. I picked a stall, pulled up the toilet seat and I puked. I flushed the toilet, walked to the sink and washed out my mouth.

I walked back to our table holding my stomach and I said “ I'm sorry.”

Mack asked “ Are you all right?”

I nodded and said “ Yes, I am.”

I sat down, grabbed my water and I sipped it slowly.

Mack looked at me concerned and I said “ I'm okay, don't worry.”

Mack looked at me and kept eating his gyro. I smiled at Mack, at Hima and I blushed.

Mack looked at me questioning and I shook my head.

Hima smiled at me and said “ Mommy, you're beautiful.”

I smiled and said “ So are you, my little flower bug.”

Hima giggled as I tickled her and Mack chuckled. I smiled and I got up to pay the tab. Once everyone finished, I left the tip and Mack drove me to my apartment.

Mack walked me to my door, kissing my lips and said “ Tomorrow, Hima has school and I don't have work.”

I blushed darker and Mack smiled at me. I waved as they drove away and I turned to open my studio door.

Once I unlocked the door, someone came up behind me, grabbed me by the neck and said “ Shut up and walked to your apartment. If you deny me, I will shoot you.”

I felt the mans gun on my back and I walked to my apartment slowly. After I unlocked the door, the man pushed me into the apartment, dragged me to my bed and lay me onto the bed. The man turned me onto my hands and knees, unzipped his pants and began to rape me.
♠ ♠ ♠
to my readers and subscribers