What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 25

Mack stayed with Hima as the technician got an ultrasound of her uterus.

The woman said “ Sir, Hima has been raped.”

Mack began to cry and the technician said “ We will clean her genitals for fluids.”

Mack kept crying as he watched the nurses clean out Hima.

Hima looked at Mack crying and asked “ Why me? I did nothing wrong.”

Mack said “ Hima, it's a cruel world. Many older men have this problem.”

Hima nodded and hugged Mack as they cried.

A doctor came in and said “ Hello, Hima, Mack.”

Mack asked “ Was their a match?”

The doctor nodded and said “ Mack, the man has the same blood type as Hima.”

Mack asked “ Meaning?”

The doctor said “ Mack, her father raped her.”

Mack looked at the doctor shocked and said “ Oh my god! When did he get out?”

The doctor said “ Last year, he has been working janitorial at Hima's school.”

Mack began to cry harder and hugged Hima. Mack said “ I'm so sorry.”

Hima asked “ Why me? I don't want to be like that, were he would do to mom everyday.”

Mack nodded, held Hima and said “ I know, baby girl. Your mommy is in the hospital also.”

Hima asked “ Why?”

Mack said “ Someone did the exact same thing to your mommy.”

Hima began to cry and said “ No, not my mommy, I don't want to lose her.”

Mack said “ I know that, I don't want to lose her either.”

Hima hugged Mack and the doctor handed Mack a card and said “ Have this person evaluate Hima.”

Mack nodded and said “ Will do.”

Hima got up from the bed and cringed at the pain. Mack hugged Hima, lifted her off of the floor and carried her to his car. Mack sat Hima in her chair, got into the drivers seat and drove home. In the morning, Mack called the number and scheduled an appointment for Hima. Later that same day, Mack drove her to the office and waited with someone else.

The woman came out and called “ Hima Hughes.”

Hima got up and the woman said “ Mack, you follow me.”

Hima was put into a room and Mack went to the side room.

The woman turned on the speaker and said “ You can listen to Hima as we talk.”

Mack nodded and said “ Thank you.”

She walked out of the room and entered the room with Hima. The woman said “ Hima, my name is Kate. How are you feeling?”

Hima said “ I feel dirty, used, unclean. I feel terrible.”

Kate nodded and asked “ Hima, what is your latest memory?”

Hima began to think and said “ I remember seeing my mommy tied to a table, with her family raping her.”

Kate wrote it down and asked “ What did you learn back then?”

Hima looked down and said “ I learned how to suck someone's wee wee.”

Kate nodded and said “ You know that's bad.”

Hima nodded and said “ Mack told me it was because I always tried on him but he always stopped me.”

Kate nodded and said “ That's good. Who taught you to do this?”

Hima sighed and said, “ My grandpa taught me how to do it.”

Kate nodded and asked “ What did your grandpa and daddy do to your mom?”

Hima sighed and said, “ They would stick their wee wees into mommy. Mommy would always cry and look at me.”

Kate nodded and kept writing. Kate said “ Well, Hima, you did very good. I'm going to talk with Mack for another appointment.”

Hima nodded and watched Kate leave the room. Kate came into the side room, opened the door to find Mack crying.

Kate said “ I'm so sorry.”

Mack shook his head and said “ I never knew what they did to Maryann. But I still love her.”

Kate nodded and said “ I'd like to see Hima in a week.”

Mack nodded and got Hima.
♠ ♠ ♠
To my readers and subscribers