What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 27

Hima said “ Some kids at school.”

I said “ Baby, you will be all right.”

Hima nodded, held my hand and we walked to Mack's car.

Mack drove me to my studio and I said “ I'm going to move from here.”

Mack said “ Maryann, move in with me and Hima, I know we would love to have you.”

I said “ I need a large space in order to paint.”

Mack said “ I have enough money to rent a larger place.”

I nodded and said “ Let's look for something after you know what.”

Mack nodded and said “ All right, I agree.”

Hima touched my belly, felt a kick and smiled up at me.

I blushed and said “ I know, I love that.”

Hima smiled and said “ Get married mommy.”

I said “ I will after this.”

The next day, Mack, Hima and I went to the clinic to have the abortion done. Hima held my hand and looked around scared.

The doctor called Hima and Hima said “ Mommy, come with me, I'm scared.”

I nodded and said “ All right, I promise to hold your hand.”

Hima smiled at me nervously and we walked to a room. I suited up and I held Hima's hand as the doctors put Hima to sleep. I watched as they opened Hima up and cut the cord for the baby. After a few minutes and I saw they doctors remove the baby.

I sighed and I thought oh my god, Hima, I'm so sorry. After an hour, Hima woke up and looked around.

I smiled and said “ Hello, baby girl.”

Hima smiled at me and held my hand. After ten minutes, Mack carried Hima to his car as we drove to their apartment.

I looked around and said “ It's so beautiful here.”

Mack smiled and said “ I'm glad you like it.”

I smiled and Mack got a few news papers. I looked around and I saw a studio, two bedrooms, one bathroom.

I said “ Let's take a look at this one tomorrow.”

Mack nodded and said “ All right, I'll call now.”

I smiled and I stayed with Hima.

After two months, I was at our new studio painting when I began to feel pain. I called Mack who rushed home and helped me to his Nitro. Mack grabbed my bag and we drove to the hospital. Once there, I was in the room in a lot of pain. I looked around and I saw that the baby's heart beats were declining. I began to cry and Mack watched in horror as I began to bleed. Mack called a nurse, who came in with a doctor.

The doctor said “ Maryann, start pushing.”

I began to push and the baby came out after twenty minutes. I looked towards the baby and I began to cry.

Mack held me as we both cried and the doctor said “ I'm so sorry.”

I looked away and Mack held me close as I tried ripping the iv's from my arms.

Mack said “ Maryann, doing that won't bring her back.”

I began to cry harder and I hugged Mack as we both cried. I was released in the morning and I went home to see Hima crying. Hima saw me, ran to me and embraced me. I began to cry harder and I looked at Mack.

I said “ Tomorrow, let's take Hima to a new school. I heard Max was let go.”

Hima sighed and said, “ If I see him, I'm going to report him.”

I said “ That's a good girl.”

Hima smiled at me and said “ I love you, mommy.”

I said “ And I love you too, Hima.”

Mack smiled at me and looked away thinking.

In the morning, I got up early, took a shower and I sighed as I touched my belly.

Mack knocked on the bathroom door and asked “ May I come in?”

I said “ Sure, I'll be out in a minute.”

Mack came in, watched me exit the tub and I smiled at him.

Mack smiled at me and said “ Morning.”

I said “ Morning, Mack.”

Mack went to the toilet, lifted the seat and peed. I smiled at Mack, walked to our room and I got dressed. Hima woke up in an hour, got dressed and headed for the bathroom. Hima looked into the bathroom and saw Mack masturbating.

Hima blushed, looked away and said “ Morning, mommy.”

I smiled and said “ Good morning, Hima.”

Mack came out of the bathroom, looked at us and smiled.

Hima began to blush and said “ Morning, daddy.”

Mack smiled at Hima, saw her blush and began to blush.

I asked “ What's going on?”

Hima said “ I saw daddy wanking his wee wee.”

I blushed as I looked at Hima and I looked at Mack.

Mack blushed, kissed my lips and said “ Baby, you need to go get checked.”

I said “ I will make the appointment today.”

Hima walked into the bathroom and peed. Hima got out, walked to her room, got dressed for school and we drove Hima to a closer school. We enrolled her into the school, she kissed my cheek and walked to her new class. Mack held my hips as we waved to Hima and Hima ran to class.
♠ ♠ ♠
To my readers, subscribers and

flippinjeans
xxNekoRisuxx