What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 39

I placed a hand on my flat belly, sighed and I sat down to watch Jr. After an hour, I walked into the kitchen, checked the chicken and knew it was done. I set the oven to warm while I got out a box of mac-and-cheese. I looked into the cabinet, pulled out a small pot and opened the box. I poured the noodles into the pot, walked to the sink and filled the pot. I grabbed the salt, put a pinch of salt and I turned on the stove. I placed the pot over the heat and I set the timer. Once the water began to boil over the sides, I grabbed a strainer, poured the macaroni into the strainer and I strained the water.

I walked over to the fridge, pulled out the milk, grabbed the butter and I shut the fridge door. I walked over to the small pot, put in the butter first and poured a little bit of milk. I poured in the cheese mix, mixed them all together and I let the cheese simmer for a minute.

Once that was done, I grabbed two plates from the cabinet, placed them onto the counter and I served Jr's plate first.

I said “ Jr, come here baby.”

Jr smiled, got up and walked to the kitchen. I lifted Jr off of the floor, placed him into the highchair and I fed him small bites. Jr loved the mac-and-cheese and ate a piece of the chicken. Once I finished feeding Jr, I got up from the table, washed out Jr's plate and I removed Jr from the highchair.

Jr sat down on the couch and I turned on cartoons. Jr smiled and giggled as he watched Brandy and Mr. Whiskers. I smiled, walked back into the kitchen and I served myself a plate. I walked into the living room and I sat down next to Jr. I finished eating my food in twenty minutes and noticed that Jr was asleep on the couch.

I got up from the couch slowly, walked into the kitchen, and placed my plate into the sink. I turned on the water, got the sponge and wet the sponge. I placed a little bit of soap on the sponge, washed my plate and fork and placed them both to dry in the drying bin. I walked back into the living room, lifted Jr off of the couch and I walked upstairs to a child's room.

I lay Jr onto the toddler bed, turned on the night light and I left the room door open. I walked over to the master bedroom and looked at my surroundings. In the master bedroom, their was a king sized bed with a comfort sleeper mattress, two end tables on either side of the bed, two dressers lining the opposite walls and a beautiful love seat sofa.

I walked over to one of the dressers, opened a drawer and inside their were clothes.

I chuckled and said “ Gerard, you thought of everything to leave me here.”

I pulled out a nightgown, undressed from my dress and I slipped on the nightgown. I walked over to the mirror, looked at my reflection and knew I was feeling bad.

I lay down into the king sized wrapped the blanket over my body and I tried my hardest to fall asleep. It took me two hours before I could get to sleep, I didn't have my antidepressants to take. I remember falling asleep and dreaming of a little boy, brown hair, green eyes and called me mama. I woke up gasping as I heard movement in the room. I looked down to the floor, looked to my left and saw Jr trying to get up onto the bed.

I chuckled, helped Jr onto the bed and Jr looked at me. I smiled, removed my gown and Jr quickly took in my nipple. I lay down to my right as Jr sucked on my left nipple and I fell asleep.

In the morning, I woke up to someone moving Jr from my side. I looked up to see Gerard's smiling face and I sighed.

Gerard smiled wider and said “ Good morning, Maryann, how did you sleep?”

I said “ I slept all right, had the strangest dream, though.”

Gerard took a seat next to me and asked “ What kind of dream?”

I sat up, covered my bosom and I said “ I saw this little boy, brown hair, green eyes, just looking at me and calling me mama.”

Gerard's smile widened even more and touched my belly.

I looked away from Gerard's eyes and I asked “ So, what's for breakfast?”

Gerard smiled, held my hand and led me downstairs.

I looked towards the table and saw an amazing sight. On the table, their were two plates full of pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, ham, home fries, some fruit and milk. I smiled up at Gerard, took a seat at the table and Gerard pushed my chair in. I smiled as I watched Gerard take a seat in front of me, prayed and we dug into our food.

I took a bite of my pancake, moaned as it tasted wonderful and I asked “ So, what are we going to do now?”

Gerard looked at me, opened his mouth and quickly shut it. I eyed Gerard curiously and Gerard sighed.

Gerard looked at me, took my hands into his and asked “ Maryann, I know I've hurt you, but will you go out with me?”

I looked at Gerard in shock, looked away from Gerard's pleasing eyes and I sighed.

I said “ Gerard, I don't know, I mean, you know my history. Yet you did the one thing that hurt me so badly before.”

Gerard looked into eyes, saw the tears and wiped a tear drop as it fell out of my right eye. I watched as Gerard lifted my hands to his lips, kissed both my hands and looked at me, his eyes pleading for my answer.

I looked away from those green hazel eyes and I said “ Gerard, we can give it a try, as long as I get to go home.”

Gerard asked “ Would you move in with me?”

I sighed, looked up into Gerard's pleading eyes and I nodded. Gerard's eyes filled with joy and I chuckled.

Jr ran into the dining room, looked up at me and said “ Momma.”

I smiled, lifted Jr off of the floor and Jr quickly took in my left nipple. I continued to eat as Jr sucked milk and Gerard looked at me hungrily.

I looked away from Gerard's wandering eyes and I felt so open. I looked up into Gerard's eyes, nodded and we finished eating. Once Jr was done sucking on my nipple, I placed Jr into the playpen and I followed Gerard into the master bedroom. Gerard quickly held me to his body, lifted my face and we began to kiss passionately. Gerard began to moan as his hands touched up my body and began to play with my nipples. I moaned along with Gerard as I gasped as he let go of my nipple and began to suck on my right nipple. I ran my hands through Gerard's hair as he kept sucking on my nipple and I felt so horny.
♠ ♠ ♠
To my readers and subscribers =^_^=