What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 48

I began to cry, turned to Bob and embraced Bob. I said “ Oh, honey, it's wonderful.”

Bob smiled, pulled out my chair and pushed it back in before I took a seat. Bob placed Jr into his highchair and took a seat close to me. I smiled, began to pray and Bob prayed along with me. After our prayer, Bob began to feed Jr his soup. I smiled, took a taste to the soup and I loved it.

I said “ Bob, you could really go into cooking, this is delicious.”

Bob blushed, smiled and said “ I'm really glad you like it.”

I smiled, continued eating and I loved the soup. After lunch, Jr began to get sleepy, so Bob took Jr into his room and covered Jr. I smiled, looked at Bob and I kissed his lips. Bob held my hips, pulled me closer to his body and kissed my neck.

I blushed, looked up at Bob and said “ Baby, we need to continue planning.”

Bob nodded, sat on the couch and brought out the planner.

In six months, I was getting dressed in my wedding dress. Hima was with me and she helped me zip up my white and red timeless dress. Hima had already given birth, two little boys that I loved to death.

Hima looked at me, smiled and said “ Mom, you're stunning.”

I blushed, looked at myself in the mirror and I felt so happy. Bob was in a room, putting on his custom made suit and was really nervous. Bob never thought that he would be getting married again. Just thinking about his first marriage didn't hurt as much anymore. Bob knew that he was with his sole mate. Bob smiled, grabbed Jr's suit and helped dress Jr.

Jr loved the idea of having a daddy and would always call on Bob.

Bob smiled, looked at Jr and Frank said “ Looking good, Bob. I'm so happy that you've found your one true love.”

Bob blushed, smiled and said “ I do love Maryann very much. She means the world to me.”

Frank smiled, looked around and Gerard was still putting on his suit. Gerard since he raped me, has found a new girl and loves her and her little girl to death. Bob smiled, went out front and talked with the priest. In twenty minutes, the people began to fill the seats and spoke together about the wedding. Bob was in the front shaking from his nerves. Bob didn't see my dress, so he would be very surprised. The wedding line began to start and it went like this. Gerard and Maple were the first to go down the aisle. Mikey and Alicia were next in line. Frank and Jamia were the next pair to go down. Hima and Mack went down the aisle.

For the last pair, I was paired with my long time friend Mark. I had asked Mark to walk me down the aisle as I knew he was my most loyal, trusted friend. Once I reached the front, I saw that Bob was blushing uncontrollably. I smiled, took Bob's arm and we faced the podium. The ceremony began and it took a good half hour. When Bob and I shared our kiss, many of those invited began to cheer and to whistle.

Bob looked into my eyes, smiled and said “ I love you so much, Maryann.”

I blushed, smiled and we turned to face the crowd. We walked down the aisle again and we all had a line to the end of the church.

After the greetings and congrats, all of those who were in our wedding went over to the lake for pictures. Bob and I had the most fun taking many pictures, some with family, some with friends and just us alone together. After the photos were taken, we all went to a party hall for the reception. Bob and I had the most fun just dancing and being together. After the party began to settle, Bob and I danced a few slow songs together. Around nine that night, Bob and I said our goodbyes and we ran to the limo. The limo driver drove us to Marriott Hotel and we got our honeymoon sweet. Bob smiled, lifted me off of the floor and carried me inside our room. I chuckled, got onto the floor, put the do not disturb sign outside of the door and turned to face Bob. Bob smiled, kissed my lips and began to unzip my dress.

I blushed, smiled at Bob and stepped out of my dress. Bob smiled, looked at me as I began to undress him from his suit. Bob smiled, looked at me, kissed my lips and began to touch my body. I began to moan and Bob loved to hear my moans of pleasure. I blushed, looked up at Bob and I lay onto the bed. Bob smiled, crawled over my body and kissed my lips passionately. I smiled, moaned as Bob entered me. Bob looked at me, held my hips and began to pound deep into my pussy. I began to moan out of ecstasy and Bob enjoyed every minute of it. Bob smiled, began to blush and I felt Bob begin to cum inside of me.

Bob looked into my eyes, saw fresh tears and asked “ Baby, what's the matter?”

I sniffled, wiped my tears and said “ Bob, I'm the luckiest women on the face of the earth.”

Bob smiled, kissed my lips and began to thrust inside of me again. I moaned out Bob's name as I began to cum and I knew that I was going to get pregnant again with Bob's baby. Bob smiled, kissed my lips deeply and couldn't help but cum inside of me again. Bob and I spent two hours having sex before tiredness hit the both of us. Bob pulled out of me, lay down next to me and we fell asleep holding each other. In the morning, Bob woke up, walked to the bathroom and peed. Bob smiled at his reflection, looked at me and invited me into the bathroom. I smiled, looked at the jacuzzi and I smiled widely. Bob blushed, looked at me and began the jacuzzi.

Once the water was high enough, Bob got into the jacuzzi first and I followed. Bob sat me in his lap, entered my pussy and began to thrust slowly. I felt so complete, nothing in my life was missing. I had two wonderful children, three grand kids, a loving husband and more to come. Bob smiled, kissed my neck and began to thrust harder into my pussy. I kept moaning as Bob began to pound into me and I could feel Bob cumming inside of me. I smiled, turned to face Bob and we began kissing as Bob thrust deeper into me. I loved the feeling of Bob's cock and I knew we would be having another little baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
To my readers and to all my subscribers