What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 49

Bob smiled, kissed my lips and thrust into me one last time as he came again. Bob let go of my hips, let me sit next to him and cradled me close.

I said “ Bob, I never thought that I would actually be this way with anyone. I'm so happy that I met you, I love you.”

Bob blushed, kissed my lips and said “ Maryann, I never imagined that I would get you back in my life after you left me. I'm so lucky right now, I know that you are always going to be true to me.”

I nodded, kissed Bob's lips and I felt complete. After the jacuzzi bath, Bob and I grabbed two towels, walked into the room and dried off. Once we were dressed, Bob and I went down to the restaurant and had breakfast. After breakfast, I called a taxi to drive us to the airport. Once we got our tickets, we rolled out suitcases over to the terminal, got everything scanned and we walked to our gate. Bob and I got to our gate and we were headed for Springfield.

Bob and I waited an hour before boarding the plane and it was so much fun just talking about our future. Hima and Mack decided to watch Jr for us as we had our honeymoon. After an hour, the ticket lady stood at the gate and began to board our plane. Bob and I were so happy, nothing could tear us apart. I held onto Bob's hand as we boarded the plane and I felt so happy. Once on the plane, Bob looked for our seats and we sat in first class. It took twenty minutes to board all the passengers and I began to feel nausea. Bob looked at me, looked at me funny and quickly handed me a plastic baggy.

Bob watched as I hurled our breakfast and asked “ Baby, what's wrong?”

I shook my head, looked into the bag and I puked again.

I wiped my mouth, smiled slightly and said “ I never was on an airplane before.”

Bob nodded, reached into his bag and pulled out nonprescription pills for nausea. I smiled, popped two pills into my mouth and I drank them with water.

I said “ Thank you so much.”

Bob smiled, kissed my cheek and we put on our seat belts. The plane ride took an hour and forty five minutes to arrive at Springfield. Once the plane landed, Bob held my hand, got down our suitcases and we walked into the airport. Bob and I walked over to the car center, picked out a small dodge and we paid the man. Bob smiled at me, held my hand as we walked over to our rental. Bob unlocked the doors, put the suitcases in the back and opened my door. I blushed as Bob did that and I felt like if I was a celebrity.

Bob smiled, closed my door and ran around to his side. Once in the car, Bob looked at a map and found where our hotel was at. Bob smiled, pulled out of the parking lot and we drove ten miles to the hotel. We reserved a honeymoon sweet at the Hilton Hotel. Once we arrived, I took out our suitcases, waited for Bob to come to me and Bob embraced me. I blushed and chuckled as Bob twirled me into the air, put me down to the floor and kissed my lips passionately. I smiled, blushed and we went inside. Bob spoke with the woman, got our room key and we both walked to the elevator. Once on the fifth floor, Bob looked at the signs, found the one to our room and held my hand as we walked to the room.

Bob smiled at me once we reached the room, lifted me off of the ground and took me inside. I chuckled as Bob carried me inside, lay me onto the bed and ran back out to get our suitcases. I smiled, looked at Bob and I knew what Bob wanted. I smiled, got up, but Bob quickly lay me down.

Bob kissed my knee, looked at me and said “ No, I'm going to do it.”

I blushed, watched as Bob took off my shoes, took off my socks and kissed my feet. I blushed and moaned as Bob began to suck on my toe. Bob smiled up at me, unzipped my pants and slowly moved them down my legs. I blushed as Bob began to kiss my thigh, looked up at me and took off my underwear. I blushed, looked at Bob and I could see the desire burning in Bob's eyes.

Bob smiled, looked at me and quickly took off my shirt. I blushed, looked at Bob and Bob sat me on the bed, removed my bra and looked at me. I smiled, looked at Bob and I took off Bob's shirt. Bob looked at me as I licked into his belly button, chuckled and began to moan as I sucked on a nipple. Bob looked at me, watched me unzip his pants and watched them fall to the floor. Bob looked at me, stifled a moan as I looked at his erection and removed his boxers. Bob looked at me as I took his cock into my mouth, began to suck and Bob began to moan. I smiled at Bob, licked his cock and Bob quickly lay me onto the bed. I blushed as Bob took in my sight, crawled over me and entered me with a thrust.

Bob smiled, kissed my lips and began to moan as my pussy began to contract. I blushed, looked at Bob and began to moan as Bob began to thrust faster inside of me.

I blushed, looked at Bob and said “ Bob, I love you” as I came.

Bob smiled, blushed and began to cum inside of me again. I blushed, kissed Bob's lips and Bob kept thrusting inside of me. At noon, Bob and I were yet again sleeping on our bed. I guess our love making took a toll on our bodies. I was first to wake and I just watched as Bob slept. Bob looked so adorable, just sleeping like a little baby. I smiled, got up quietly and I walked into the bathroom. I looked at my reflection, sighed and I felt sick. I ran to the toilet, lifted the seat and I hurled again.

Bob awoke to my puking and began to worry about me.

Bob got up from the bed, walked to the bathroom and asked “ Maryann, are you feeling all right?”

I looked at Bob, began to feel sick again and I puked.

Bob sighed, held me close and said “ Baby, I think you might have caught the flu.”

I said “ I don't think I did, I'm not running a fever.”

Bob touched my forehead, looked at me and said “ Baby, you're burning up.”

I said “ Let me take a shower, it will go down.”

Bob looked at me concerned, turned on the water and left the bathroom. I put the warm water on, got into the shower and I just stood underneath the water. After ten minutes, Bob heard me puking again and began to worry.

Bob thought what the heck is wrong with Maryann? She hasn't been like this before. Bob walked back to the bathroom, looked at me and saw that I was crying.

Bob embraced me and asked “ Baby, what's wrong? Why are you crying?”

I shook my head and said “ Bob, I think I might have caught something.”

Bob kissed my head, looked at me and said “ Go take a shower, we are going to the hospital once you are done.”

I nodded, got back into the shower and I took a nice warm shower. I got out of the shower, looked at Bob and took the towel that Bob was holding. I dried off, went into our room and looked through my suitcase. I pulled out some clothes, got dressed and I felt my clothes kind of tight. Once I put my shoes on, Bob grabbed the room key, held my hand and we walked down to the car.

Bob unlocked the car door, helped me into my seat and I put on my seat belt. Bob ran to his side, got into the car and drove to the nearest hospital. Once there at the hospital, I spoke with a person, had myself checked in and I sat down next to Bob. After twenty minutes, my name was called and I held Bob's hand as we walked into the triage room. I had my blood pressure checked, got my weight checked and I saw that I had gained five pounds. I sighed, was taken to a room and I changed into a hospital gown. The nurse came to me, removed five vials of blood and handed me a cup. I found the restroom, locked the door and I peed in the cup.

I began to feel sick again and I ended up puking. I sighed, flushed the toilet, washed out my mouth and washed my hands. I walked back to my room, lay onto the bed and I lay down to my left. Bob looked at me concerned and feared that something was terribly wrong with me. I sighed, handed the nurse the cup and I began to feel tired.

After four hours of waiting, a doctor came to my room and asked “ Maryann Bryar?”

I sat up, looked at the doctor and asked “ So, how am I?”

The doctor said “ Hello, my name is Dr. Hughes, I just looked at some of your blood results from earlier.”

I asked “ So, what do I have?”

Dr. Hughes said “ Well, Maryann, we could find nothing wrong with you. But their was something else.”

Bob and I looked at Dr. Hughes worried and Dr. Hughes chuckled.

I looked at him weird and asked “ What's so funny?”

Dr. Hughes said “ Maryann, you tested positive for pregnancy.”

I looked at the doctor shocked, looked at Bob and said “ Pregnant? But, we just did it not that long ago.”

Dr. Hughes said “ Well, you are indeed pregnant, but we will take you down to ultrasound to find out how long you are.”

I nodded, looked at Bob and I began to think. I remembered back four months ago. Bob and I had Jr stay with Hima as we went out and had a very nice time on our date. We were walking to my condo when it began to rain. So, Bob and I got home soaking wet, just laughing.

Once inside my condo, Bob held my close, kissed my lips and began to undress the both of us. I remembered that we had sex that night, but we didn't use protection.

I looked at Bob shocked, looked at Dr. Hughes and said “ I'm four months pregnant!”

Bob looked at me shocked, remembered that day and began to cry. I was taken down to ultrasound, got checked and I could see not one, but two babies. I began to cry and I knew that this was going to be one hectic pregnancy.

I was taken back to my room, looked at Bob and said “ Bob.”

Bob looked at me and asked “ What is it?”

I sighed, looked at Bob and said “ Twins.”

Bob looked at me shocked, looked at my belly and couldn't believe it.

Bob embraced me, began to cry and said “ This is the happiest day of my life.”

I began to cry, wiped Bob's tears and kissed Bob's lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
To all my readers and subscribers