What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 5

I looked at mom shocked and I said “ Mom, please don't take my virginity, I want to give it to someone.”

Mom chuckled and said “ You are giving it to no man.”

Mom strapped on the belt, attached the dildo and came to me. Mom came behind me, covered my mouth with duct tape and removed my underwear.

Mom smiled, fingered me and said “ So small, I will change that.”

I began to cry and my eyes widened as mom stuck the dildo inside of me. Mom began to move and she smiled.

Mom said “ Now you will feel what your father did to me.”

I began to cry harder and mom picked up the pace. Once she finished, I lay on my side and began to sob.

Mom looked at me, smiled and said “ Now you know what I went through.”

Dad called “ Honey, I'm home.”

Mom called “ I'll be right there.”

Mom smiled at me and watched as I cradled myself. Mom left that room and I got up in pain. I walked to my bathroom and I locked the door. I grabbed my blade and I started to cut at my wrist.

Once mom served everyone, Jr asked “ Where is Maryann?”

Mom said “ I don't know. Max, go find that whore.”

Max got up, went upstairs, knocked on my door but heard nothing. Max entered my room, knocked on my bathroom door and smelled something.

Max called “ Dad!”

Dad ran up, and asked “ What's wrong?”

Max said “ Dad, I smell blood.”

Dad looked at Max shocked, pounded on my door with no response. Dad grabbed the house keys, unlocked my bathroom door and opened to find me bleeding.

Dad said “ Shit, go call an ambulance.”

Max ran down, got the phone and called.

Dad embraced me and asked “ Maryann, what happened to you?”

The police and ambulance arrived and took me to the hospital. Dad was at home and he decided to go into the spare room. Dad saw the blood and thought shit, what has your mother done to you? At the hospital, they were trying to save my life.

Mom was out in the hallway yelling “ Let the whore die.”

The doctor looked at me and said “ Well, I guess I know why she tried doing it.”

A nurse checked me and said “ Someone raped her.”

The doctor nodded and said “ Let's repair what has been broken while she's asleep.”

They rolled me to surgery and a doctor restored my virginity.
♠ ♠ ♠
short, but it gets to the point