What A Family Shouldn't Be

Chapter 7

Mack shook his head and said “ Maryann, your family would have missed you, I would have missed you.”

I asked “ But why? I'm not a popular girl at school like Jen.”

Mack said “ I don't care about Jen, she is a two faced double crossing bitch. I want you, because you are so nice and quiet. I want to get to know you.”

I sighed and asked “ Mack, why me? I'm nothing special.”

Mack said “ Oh but you are. You are more special than anyone I've ever known. I want to get to know you before I start dating you. Will you please give me that chance?”

I looked at Mack teary eyed and I nodded. Mack smiled, leaned in and kissed my lips.

I blushed and I said “ I won't be out for a week, maybe more, but I will give you that chance.”

Mack smiled and said “ Thank you.”

I nodded and I watched as Mack left the ward.

I walked back to my room and the therapist came to speak with me. My face lit up as she spoke to me about what the doctors had done for me. I smiled and I lay back onto my bed.

In the morning, dad came to get me and asked “ How are you, Maryann?”

I said “ I'm just fine. I feel great.”

Dad nodded and helped me into the car. We drove home and I saw Mack sitting on the porch.

I smiled and said “ Good morning, Mack.”

Mack smiled and the doll began to cry. I took the doll, grabbed my key and turned it.

I asked “ Do you have diapers and a new outfit?”

Mack handed me a baby bag and I changed the dolls diaper and dressed her. Mack smiled at me and watched as I looked at the doll with love.

Mack blushed and thought would Maryann have my baby?

I looked at Mack smiling and I said “ I'm so happy you came. I didn't think you would have.”

Mack said “ Maryann, I was not joking yesterday, I want to get to know you better.”

I blushed, smiled and said “ Let's go out back to the swing.”

Mack nodded, followed me and we sat on the swing. Mack and I spoke for five hours as I told him everything that I knew.

Mack looked at me shocked and said “ Maryann, I'm so sorry.”

I said “ Don't be, I'll live.”

Mack nodded, kissed my lips and Jr cleared his throat.

Jr said “ Boy, you better be nice to my sister, or you will have to deal with me.”

Mack looked at Jr amazed and said “ I won't hurt her, I promise you that.”

Jr eyed Mack and walked away. I said “ He's never done that before in his life.” Mack said “ He's your older brother, he wants to protect you.” I sighed and said, “ He's never done that before in our lives, he would watch the other kids beat me up.” Mack said “ Well, he wants to do it now, so let him.” I nodded and the doll began crying again. Mack took the doll, turned the key and played with it. I smiled, blushed and said “ You'd make a great father.” Mack blushed as he looked up at me and said “ Thank you for saying so.” I blushed, nodded and took the doll. Mack kissed my lips and said “ I have to get home, I will see you at school.” I nodded and watched Mack leave my house. I walked back inside and I decided to make dinner.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to thank my readers and subscribers.

Thank you so much