‹ Prequel: Breaking Away

When Two Become One

Can't Wait Any Longer

I pulled Zacky’s SUV into the driveway of Matt’s childhood home. This place held so many memories; various family functions, hanging out with Brian, Jimmy, and Matt, and having a place to stay when things weren’t so great at home. Yeah, my aunt and uncle had taken care of me when I needed it. Ever since my mom died all those years ago, it had been hard to look at my aunt, her sister. She was so similar to my mom that I wouldn’t be able to hold back the past memories. It was then that I had moved to New York City to be with my dad. I’m not trying to say that my aunt was the reason why I had left; it was just a small contributing factor.

The flip flops on my feet padded softly as I went up the steps to the house I used to consider my home away from home. From the outside, nothing had changed much. Although, you could tell that teenage kids were no longer around because it seemed more peaceful. As a bad habit, I walked in the front door without even knocking. It was as if I had been transported back to my junior high school days. Pictures hadn’t been taken down from the walls and they had even kept the same brown shag carpet. You’d think with Matt’s success he’d at least buy them new furniture. Sounds of a running faucet and clanging pans from the kitchen floated to my ears. A smile spread to my face as I remembered what those sounds meant. My Aunt Carol had always been a great cook. That was always something that I had missed on the east coast. With a couple of breaths of air, I worked up the courage and slowly made my way into the kitchen. My uncle was hidden behind the evening paper and Aunt Carol’s back was to me as she slaved away at the stove.

“So, what’s for dinner?” I asked as if my being here was no big deal.

The paper was folded down and pots were left unstirred as they turned to see who was in there kitchen. A look of fear went through their eyes as they looked at me. Surely they must remember who I am? As if on cue, my uncle smiled and pulled out the chair next to him.

“Sit down Sierra, I’ll even give you the comics like I used to.” He said sweetly.

I knew that I was never going to make it to my chair. The loving arms of my aunt were thrown around my shoulders as she screamed in delight. It felt great knowing that someone would always be happy to see me and that I had a place to come whenever I needed it. My shirt became a little damp so I knew this wasn’t going to be an unemotional visit. She pulled away from me and held me at arm’s length, in order to get a decent look at me.

“I can’t believe you got tattoos just like Matt. I thought you would have more of a brain.” She said discouragingly. “I do approve of the clothes though, I’m glad to see that the dirty jeans and sweaters have gone. They seem a bit tight around the middle.”

“Well, yeah Aunt Carol,” I laughed, “I am pregnant.”

Everything stopped in the kitchen and they just stood there shocked. Didn’t they know? I figured Matt would have at least told them.

“You’re what?” my uncle roared.

“Don’t worry Uncle Bill, Zacky and I are having the baby. It’s a good thing.” I smiled.

“Zachary, a father? Thank God it’s him who knocked you up and not one of the other boys. Zachary Baker always behaved himself while he was under this roof.” Aunt Carol said.

“I thought Matt would have told you.” I said sheepishly.

“Sweetheart, you know that boy never tells us anything. We had to find out that you were here thanks to one of the TV shows that talks about celebrities. They showed a picture of you walking around with the guys. Also, Sierra, someone tell Matthew to stop giving the photographers the middle finger. It’s just such a vulgar statement to make.”

“Of course, I will tell him that you said that.” I chuckled.

The poor guy was 26 years old and his mother was still ordering him around.

“Sierra,” my uncle began, “are you planning on staying for dinner? We have more than enough food.”

“I’m sorry guys, but I told Zacky that I would be home to feed him since he can’t actually get anything himself.” I apologized.

“That’s right; please give him our regards will you dear? We will just have you and the guys over for a special dinner some other night.”

I said my lengthy good byes and hugs while leaving promises of a return visit. I hated leaving so soon, but Zacky needed me. Stepping through the front door a wave of odor hit me like a ton of bricks. My face became distorted as I went to find Zacky. He was still in the same position he had been in last night and this morning. What was going through my head right now wasn’t pleasant, but I had to confront it.

“Zacky, baby, I love you with all my heart, but you smell horrible.” I laughed.

“I can’t help it.” he pouted, “It’s not my fault that none of the nurses bathed me while I was there.”

I smiled apologetically at him. Zacky’s odor was my fault in the large scheme of things. When the nurses first came to bathe him, one intern seemed too eager to soap him down. After that I refused his cleanings and the hospital wouldn’t let me perform them either, so Zacky went without a decent shower since God knows when. He still couldn’t stand up in the shower, so there was only one thing that I could do.

“Baby, get in your chair, its bath time.” I smirked.

An evil sparkle shone in his jade green eyes as he heaved himself into his chair. The downstairs bathroom was much better than the one we had upstairs. Zacky had one of those walk in jungle showers that poured straight down on whoever was in it. I found it funny when Zacky asked for a water safe chair, now I really found it amusing as I wheeled him right into the shower. Turning to the dials, I set it for a fairly warm setting and turned the water on. The main shower head came to life and water rained down in the center. Facing Zacky again I found that he was eyeing me hungrily. This was going to be a slight tease, but I’ll help some muscles gain some life. I pulled the clothes from my body and advanced towards Zacky and began stripping him down.

“Sierra,” he said as I slid his boxers off, “this has to be the sexiest bath I’ve ever had.”

I gave him a weird face but said nothing. How was I suppose to make a sponge bath arousing? Zacky’s body wash pooled up in my hands as I began to run them over his chest and arms. Being in the shower now reminded me of the day that our relationship became known to our friends. We had no reason to hide now. My lips grazed his as I reached forward to scrub his back. He was the first to actually make a move and connected his face to mine. Not waiting for approval, my tongue forcefully gained entrance into his mouth. I absent mindedly grabbed the shampoo bottle and started to massage the liquid into Zacky’s hair. This was definitely multi-tasking done the professional way. I pulled away and let him watch as I put a dab more soap into my hands. My hands traveled south until I attained a firm grip on his cock.

“I have to clean everywhere, don’t I?” I asked slyly.

He nodded his head slightly as I began to pump my hands down his hardened length. A moan escaped his mouth as I picked up speed. I smiled to myself as I felt him twitch beneath me. Not because I was having this effect on him, but that his muscles were actually moving. Even though we were in the shower, I could tell that he had a layer of sweat that had broken out. I took one hand off his shaft and began to handle his balls.

“Fuck Sierra.” He breathed out, water spurting off his lips.

A few moments later I felt him release all over my forearms and then run off down the drain. He grabbed my face and placed a passionate kiss on my lips.

“God Sierra, remind me to bring you on the next tour. By the way, I love the tattoo.” He added as he placed a peck between my breasts over his inked initials.

“Well, I had to show my love for the only man in my life.” I smiled.

“You’re damn right I’m the only one.”

“Ok, settle down killer. Besides, who knows, I might be having a boy.”

“Eh, you got me there pretty momma. Now, put some clothes on me and feed me!”
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, so this one goes out to bitosugardaddy, cuz she wanted me to update so bad and i luv her attitude!

comments=more updates!
do the math people