Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Ten

I woke up the next morning and Nick's head was against mine. I ruffled his hair softly and he stirred awake.

"Morning Nick," I said laughing.

"Morning, " he said with a smile, "Thanks for the wake up call."
"You're welcome," I said with a smile.

I turned over to Joe sleeping quietly.

I kissed his lips lightly and his eyes opened.

"I wouldn't mind waking up to that every morning," he said as he pecked my lips.

I laughed, "Go to the other side of Kevin, so your mom doesn't see you," I said to him.

"Do I have to?" he whined.

"Yes, now go, I don't want you to get into trouble," I said to him.

He kissed my cheek and moved to Kevin's side.

"Morning kids," Denise said as she walked down the stairs.

"Morning," we all said to her.

"Did you all sleep well?" she asked us.

"Yes, ma'am," we all said together.

"I bet Joe and Jewel sleep better than all of us," Kevin said quietly.

I threw my pillow at Kevin, "Shh," I said to him.

He just smiled at me.

"You two better not have slept next to each other," Denise said as she put her hands on her hips.

Nick sighed, "They didn't sleep next to each other, mom, Jewel and I cuddled all night," he said smiling at Joe.

"I hope so," Denise said walking into the kitchen as Kevin followed her.

"Nice save, Nick," I said smiling at him.

He grinned, "I know, and the good part was I wasn't even lying," he said.

"You little," Joe said reaching for Nick, but Nick got up quickly and ran to the kitchen.

"Be nice," I said grabbing his hands.

"You cuddled with him last night?" Joe asked me.

I smiled, "Chill out, I was playing with his hair, and then I fell asleep," I said.

"Why didn't you play with my hair?" he asked.

I shrugged, "Nick's hair is curly and soft," I said kissing his cheek.

"Fine, then, I'll curl my hair," he said.

"No, you're not," I said sitting up.

"But-" he started.

"No, you're not," I repeated.

"Fine," he said with a smile.

As we were putting up the dishes from breakfast, Nick asked, "Mom, what are we doing today?"

"I was thinking you kids could go to the mall and do some summer shopping," Denise said.

"I do need some summer clothes," Kevin said.

"Me too," Joe added, "And Kevin you're driving."

"Of course, I am, do you think I'd put my life on the line and get in a car with you driving?" Kevin said with a laugh as Joe rolled his eyes.

"I need toys..." Frankie said excitedly.

Denise looked at him, "I said summer shopping," she said.

"That's why...toys for the summer," he said with a cute smile.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his little body, "You're such a cutie, Frankie," I said kissing his cheek.

"I know," he said laughing.

We all went upstairs to change. I put on a skirt with a blue shirt and some flip flops.
I walked out of my room and into Joe's to find him in his boxers.

"Put clothes on please," I said laughing and sitting on his bed.

"I'm going like this," he said fixing his hair in the mirror.

"Gross," I said looking at him.

"Whatever, you know you like this look," he said.

I shook my head, "Not really," I said as I smiled at him.

He was putting on his skinny jeans, I hadn't really realized it until right now that Joe had a great body, I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

"Told you, you really do like me like this," Joe said.

I snapped out of it and looked up at his face, "I don't know what you're talking about," I said as I felt my cheeks burn.

He walked towards his bed where I was, and I scooted back nervously.

He put his hands on both sides of me and kissed me softly, I brought my hands up to his chest and kissed him back.

"I think I'm going to have to keep my eyes on you two a lot more," As soon as I heard that voice I pushed Joe back and looked towards the voice, it was Denise.

"Mom, we weren't doing anything, stop breathing down my neck, jeez," Joe said.

Denise smiled, "I'm sorry, I'll try to back off a little, but you're my baby," she said to him.

I giggled, "Frankie, is your baby," Joe said.

Denise smiled, "Just keep in mind that you are in your parents house and you need to behave," she said.

Joe's mouth dropped, "I am behaving, I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm just kissing her, this is barely our second day together, we aren't doing it or anything," he said, "Not yet anyway."

I smacked his arm, "Shut up," I said.

"That's what I mean, but you've known Jewel your whole life practically, so I know it's probably extremely tempting, remember that you have that ring for a reason, and you need to keep your promise, to me and God," Denise said.

"I know, mom," Joe said, "Jewel, has the same ring remember, you, dad, Kathy, and Charlie, had a big intervention and asked if we were interested in wearing it."

Denise smiled, "Just remember that both of you made a promise, and I hope you keep it," she said.

"We will," Joe and I said together.

Denise kissed our foreheads and walked out the room.

*Flashback to the Day we got our Purity Rings*

Joe, Kevin, Nick, and I were all upstairs in the game room playing some video games when we heard Paul shout, "KEVIN, NICK, JOE, AND JEWEL! COME DOWNSTAIRS!"

"Last one down is a rotten egg!" Kevin shouted and ran out the door.

Nick followed him, and Joe did too, "FIRST ONE DOWN EATS IT!" I shouted and Joe and Nick stopped.

I laughed, and jumped on Joe's back and we went downstairs together.

My mom, dad, Paul and Denise were all in the living room sitting down on the couch.

"What is it?" I asked looking at my mom as I got off of Joe's back.

"Yeah, we were playing video games!" Joe said.

"We've been talking about it and we talked about it with Father Dave and we think you guys should wear purity rings," Paul said.

"You boys would set such a good example for a lot of kids around the world," Denise said.

"And Jewel, you're mom and I think it's a great idea for you too," My dad said.

"So, what exactly is it?" Nick asked.

"It's a promise to God and our parents that we will remain sexually pure until marriage," Kevin answered.

We all looked at each other, "People are going to make fun of me," I said looking at my mom.

"Why would they make fun of you?" she asked.

"Because mom, they are going to think I'm some prude or something, half of my friends have done it already," I answered.

"Are you serious?" Joe said looking at me.

I nodded, "Yea," I said looking at him.

"You haven't right?" he asked.

"No way, I'm not ready for that kind of thing," I said.

He smiled.

"I think it's a good idea," Kevin said.

"Yeah, me too," Nick said.

"I do, too," Joe said and then he turned to me, "Do this with us, who cares what other people think, all that matters is what your best friends think."

"Yeah, and that would be us," Nick said with a smile.

"Yeah," Kevin said with a smile also.

I grinned at my best friends, "Okay, I'll do this with you," I said as I hugged them.

We all put on the purity rings our parents gave us, and said a group prayer and went back upstairs.

*End of Flashback*