Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Eleven

"Why is she acting that way? I mean this is barely our second day together and she's already talking about sex," I said looking at him.

"I don't know, I guess she figures since we've known each other forever that we probably want to do it or something," he said, "I mean, she does have a point."

I looked at him, "What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Well, I'm a guy, it has crossed my mind a few times," he admitted.

"Oh, with your other girlfriends or what?" I asked nervously.

He shook his head, "No," he said.

"Then, with who?" I asked curiously.

"Who do you think?" he said softly as he put on his shirt.

My eyes went wide, "You mean, you've thought about doing it with me?" I asked.

"Yeah, why? Is that so hard to believe?" he asked with a small smile.

I smirked slightly, "Sort of," I said lightly.

"No, it's not, it's just, I've known you my whole life basically, and I think if I wanted to do it, you're the only one I trust enough, and care about enough to do it with," he said to me.

I felt my cheeks burn, "Yeah, I feel that way too," I said.

He kissed my forehead, "Well, that was a nice conversation for us to have on our second day of being together," he said with a laugh.

"Yeah," I said laughing also.

After he finished getting ready we went downstairs together.

"Finally, jeez Joe, you take forever getting ready," Kevin said getting up from the couch.

"I'm sorry, it takes time to look this good," Joe said laughing.

"Why can't you be like me and take like 10 minutes getting ready," Nick said.

"Because Joe's looks are all artificial, and yours are natural," I said to looking at him.

"HEY," Joe said.

I laughed, "Just kidding," I said kissing his cheek.

"Frankie! Let's go!" Kevin shouted.

Frankie came running down the stairs, "I'm coming, I'm coming," he said.

"Okay, you guys, be careful, I know you're going to get attacked by photographers," Denise said.

"We will, mom," Kevin said.

"And make sure Frankie is with you at all times," she said.
"We know, mom," Joe said.

"And Jewel, be prepared for publicity, I guarantee you'll be in the papers tomorrow," she said with a sympathetic smile.

I sighed, "I know," I said nervously.

We walked out of the house and Frankie shouted, "Shotgun!"

"No way," Nick said.

"Yes way, I called it," Frankie said running to the front seat.

"It's not going to look good if a seven year old kid is in the front seat, and Joe, Jewel, and me in the back," Nick said.

"Yeah, Nick has a point," Kevin said looking at Frankie.

Frankie made a face, "Fine," he said.

"Look, Jewel and I will go in my car," Joe said, "That way it won't be too crowded."

"Alright," Nick said, "And I'm going in the front."

I watched Frankie get into the back seat and Nick get into the front seat of Kevin's car.

"Frankie, put on your seatbelt," I said as I watched him put on his seat belt.

Joe and I walked to his car and he opened my door for me, "Aw, how sweet," I said giggling.

He laughed, closed my door, and went to the drivers side.

"Please tell me your driving has improved since last time," I said looking at Joe.

"Not really," he said turning the car on.

I buckled up, "This should be interesting then," I said.

"I'm not that bad, I swear," he said buckling up also.

"Once you screw up, you're pulling over and I'm driving," I said seriously.

"Yeah, right," he said turning on the car.

He grinned, put the car in Drive and started to follow Kevin down the street.

"So, are the photographers really crazy or what?" I asked Joe nervously.

He shrugged, "Well, they aren't that bad, most of them will leave you alone once they get a good picture, but some just go over board with some people," he said, "I haven't really had a problem yet."

"Okay," I said.
"You nervous?" he asked.

I nodded, "We are going out in public for the first time as a couple, I'm going to be all over the news and stuff," I said.

He smiled, "You've been in the news with us before," he said.

"Yeah, but that was just as your best friend," I said, "This time, I'm your girlfriend."

He grabbed my hand, "Don't worry okay," he said.

I nodded and smiled, "Okay."

He leaned into kiss me but I put my hands on his face and turned it to the road, "Not while you're driving," I said.

He sighed and I kissed his cheek gently.

We finally reached the mall and we parked right near Kevin.

Joe and I got out of the car and walked towards Kevin's and watched them get out.

"You ready for this, Jewel?" Nick said looking at me.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I said laughing lightly.

"Let's go," Kevin said.

We walked towards the mall and Joe entwined our fingers together.

I glanced at him and he smiled at me.

As we walked in I immediately saw girls staring at me.

Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God. I thought. I was so nervous.