Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Thirty Six

I must have fallen asleep on the jet because the next thing I knew I felt a hand on my cheek.

“Wake up, sleepyhead,” I heard.

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Nick starring at me and I smiled.

“Are we home already?” I asked rubbing my eyes.

He smiled, “Well, we are in our hometown,” he said.

“Oh,” I said with a small laugh.

I looked around and Kevin was playing with Nina’s hair because she was on his lap.

He planted light kisses all over her face, “Baby, wake up,” he said softly.

I saw her eyes open, she grinned, wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down and gave him a huge kiss.

I looked down to my lap and Joe was asleep.

I ran my fingers through his hair, and bent down to kiss his lips.

I felt hit him jump slightly and then he kissed me back.

I pulled away from him, he grinned at me, and I grinned back.

“We’re going to land already,” I said looking down at him.

His hand went up to my cheek and his thumb gazed it, “Thanks for the wake up call,” he said softly.

“Anytime,” I said grabbing his hand.

Once we landed we were escorted to the limo. We had people gather our luggage in a separate vehicle.

I must have fallen asleep. Again because the next thing I felt was me being picked up. My eyes opened and I was being carried by Joe into the house.

“Put me down,” I said with a small laugh.

He looked down at me and smiled, “No, I want to carry you,” he said.

I rolled my eyes, “Fine,” I said wrapping my arms around him.

He traveled up the stairs, and Joe being Joe tripped making us both fall down the stairs. As we hit the bottom we both started cracking up.

We realized everyone saw us and they were laughing also.

He stood up quickly, “I’m sorry baby,” he said laughing lightly and pulled me up, “Are you okay?”

I laughed and nodded, “You’re so clumsy,” I said to him.

“Good job, Joe,” Nick said, “Drop her why don’t you.”

“It was an accident, Nick,” Nina said.

“She could have gotten hurt,” Nick said and I smiled.

“But she didn’t,” Kevin pointed out.

“But if she did?” Nick said.

Joe rolled his eyes, “She’s fine,” he said kissing my cheek.

“Are you guys hungry?” Denise asked.

We all nodded, she cooked up something easy, then we all ate and went to bed.

“Good night, baby,” Joe said and kissed me.

“Good night,” I said and kissed him back and he wrapped his arm around me, before I knew it he was asleep five minutes later.

Then my cell phone vibrated on the night stand.

I grabbed my phone making sure it didn’t wake Joe up.

Are you asleep? – Nick J

I grinned.

No, why? - Jewel

Meet me downstairs in five minutes. – Nick J

Why? – Jewel

Just please do it. (: - Nick J

Okay, fine. (: - Jewel

I waited about four minutes then I sneaked out of the bed and made my way downstairs quietly. Once I made it to the living room I saw Nick sitting on the couch.

“Why are you down here already?” I said laughing and sat next to him on the couch.

“I like to be early,” he said with a small laugh.

I shook my head with a smile, “So, what’s up?” I asked.

He sighed and shrugged, “I don’t know,” he said.

I tilted my head, “Come on, Nick, spill,” I said.

He leaned back, “Everything’s just so complicated,” he said.

“Like what?” I asked.

He looked at me, “The feelings that I’m beginning to have towards you,” he said.

“What feelings?” I asked.

“I don’t know, ever since you’ve been going out with Joe, it’s been hell for me to see you two together,” he said.

“I’m sorry,” I said softly.

He sighed, “It’s not your fault, I don’t know, it just sucks because I know you don’t feel that way towards me,” he said.

I looked down at my hands, “Want to know something?” I asked.

“What?” he asked.

“When Bailey asked for you, I got really…jealous,” I said and then I looked up at him.

He smiled, “Really?” he asked.

I nodded, “Then when I saw you getting her number…I got even more jealous,” I said laughing slightly.

He smiled slightly, “Well, you know I’ve always had a thing for her,” he said.

“Yeah, I know, I don’t need to hear about it,” I said crossing my arms and looking at him.

“But you…I don’t know…I mean, you’re with Joe right now anyways,” he said.

I nodded, “I know,” I said.

“And you love him, right?” he asked.

I nodded, “Of course,” I said with a smile.

“Do you have any feelings towards me?” he asked.

I sighed, “I like you, Nick,” I said.

He smiled, “I like you, too,” he said.

“Obviously,” I said with a laugh.

Then he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.

I stood there like a statue. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine.

“Kiss me back, please,” he said with his eyes closed.

And I did.

But the crazy thing is, is that I don’t know if I did it for myself, or for him.

I pulled away from him and he opened his eyes and smiled.

I smiled slightly, “So, Bailey’s coming tomorrow,” I said.

He nodded and grinned, “I know,” he said.

“Are you excited?” I asked.

He nodded, “I miss her,” he said.

I smiled slightly, “Well, I’m going to bed,” I said to him and stood up as he stood up also.

“Me too,” he said.

We walked up the stairs together then he put his hands on my waist pulled me towards him and kissed me again, “Good night,” he said.

“Good night,” I said and then he went to his room and I went to Joe’s.

I crawled into bed with, and I rested my head on his chest. Then I looked up at him.

I was so in love with Joe it was unreal. There was no way I would pick Nick over him. So, why did I even kiss Nick? I’m not going to say it meant nothing, it did, but it didn’t mean much. The fact that Bailey is coming still bugs me, and it shouldn’t. I mean, I love Bailey, she’s awesome and Nick deserves to be happy with someone but I don’t want anyone with him. Is that selfish? Yes, it is. Ugh, I’m so messed up.

The next morning Joe woke me up sweetly just like he did every morning. We brushed our teeth, showered, got dressed, and headed downstairs.

We walked into the dining room and everyone was seated and Joe sat down.

I pulled Nina into the living room and sat her down.

“What’s up?” she asked.

I told her everything.

Her eyes went wide, “Oh my god,” she said.

I put my face into my hands, “I know, I don’t know what I was thinking, I mean I like Nick and stuff, but Joe means the world to me,” I said.

She sighed, “You really need to stop this whole Nick thing,” she said.

“I know I do, I feel so bad about this,” I said, “What do I tell Joe?”

“Nothing,” she practically shouted, “You can’t tell him anything, I mean, he will freak, there’s no telling what he would do to Nick.”

“He’ll probably break up with me,” I said honestly.

She shrugged, “I don’t think he would,” she said.

I looked at her, “Come on, I kissed his brother, he’ll hate me,” I said.

She laughed, “Joe could never hate you, that boy is head over heels in love with you, hating you is out of the question,” she said.

“Ugh, I know, I’m such a horrible person,” I said.

She wrapped her arm around me, “No you’re not,” she said.

“If I don’t tell him, I’ll feel guilty,” I said to her.

She shrugged, “I don’t know…it’s going to cause them to fight,” she pointed out.

“I’ll have to figure it out later,” I said, “Let’s go eat breakfast before they get suspicious.”

She nodded and we walked in to the kitchen.

She sat next to Kevin and he kissed her lightly and they grinned at each other.

They are so lucky they don’t have to deal with drama.

I glanced at Nick and he grinned at me, and I smiled back slightly.

I sat next to Joe and he kissed me. It gave me butterflies.

Did I mention I’m so in love with this boy?
♠ ♠ ♠
To Bailey:: You're OFFICIALLY coming out in the next chapter, hun. :) I just needed a tad bit more drama for this chapter to prepare your official entrance.

Comments = Updates.

OH! And I'm starting a new story...SO if you want the link to it when it's posted leave a comment and I'll send you the link to it so that you can read that one as well.