Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Thirty Eight

This one or this one?” I asked Joe as I held up two bikinis.

He studied them, looked at me, then looked back at them, “That one,” he said touching the second one and smiling up at me.

I nodded, “Okay, then” I said putting the other one away, “I’m going to go change in the bathroom.”

He pouted, “I wanted to help you,” he said looking at me.

“You just want to see me naked,” I said with a laugh.

“So,” he said with a smile, “You got to see me change.”

I rolled my eyes, took off my shirt and he grinned. He walked over to me and turned me around so that my back was facing him. His hands found my waist, they traveled up my back slowly, and he unclipped my bra and removed it slowly. He grabbed the top of the bathing suit and put it on me. When he was finished he kissed my shoulder.

I love him, I love him, I love him.

I turned my head towards him and kissed his temple, as my lips touched his head I heard him whisper ‘I love you’.

I smiled, “I love you, too,” I said to him.

We heard the door open so we both looked towards it.

“That’s cute and everything, but we have to get everything ready, and you’re not going to make us do all the work, so hurry up,” Kevin said looking at us as we laughed then he walked out.

I changed into my bottoms quickly and then Joe and I went downstairs to help get everything ready.

We all took our part in making sandwiches, getting the drinks ready, and everything else we need.

“Did Frankie go with your parents? I haven’t seen him,” I asked Joe.

He nodded, “Yeah, he didn’t want to go to the beach,” he said putting some of the things in the ice chest.

We finally got everything packed up and into the cars.

“I guess we’ll go with Kevin and Nina,” Nick said as he wrapped his arm around Bailey, “I don’t feel like dying today.”

Joe frowned, “I’m not that bad of a driver,” he said crossing his arms.

“Oh no, of course not,” I said sarcastically and pressed my lips against his, “Can I drive?”

He raised an eyebrow, “Um, no,” he said.

I stuck out my bottom lip, “Please,” I said.

He groaned, “Ugh, fine,” he said handing me his keys as I grinned.

“It’s your funeral my friend,” Nina said as Kevin rested his chin on her shoulder from behind her.

Joe frowned, “Why do you say that?” he said.

“She’s a maniac when it comes to driving,” she said.

My mouth dropped. “I am not!” I said, “Joe, baby, don’t listen to her, you know I’m a good driver.”

He studied my face, “Maybe, I should drive…” he said.

“But you already said I could…” I said to him.

“Yeah, but I don’t want to die,” he said.

I rolled my eyes, “You’re not going to die, I’m a good driver,” I said.

By this time everyone was laughing at us.

He reached for his keys and I put them behind my back.

He sighed, “We better not die,” he said looking at me.

“We’re not,” I said pecking his lips.

“I hope not, because then the band would be over and –“ Kevin started.

“They aren’t going to die baby,” Nina said, “Chill.”

He grinned and pecked her lips.

“Let’s go already,” Nick said impatiently.

We all agreed, Joe and I got into his car, and the rest of them got into Kevin’s car and we were off.

“Don’t hit anything, I love this car more than anything,” he said as we strolled down the street, then I slammed on the breaks, “WOAH!” he screamed grabbing the dashboard.

“Oh really?” I asked.

He laughed, “You’re the exception to that, I love you more than anything,” he said as he grinned.

I smiled, “Good answer,” I said to him and began to go again.

“But don’t do that again, that scared me,” he said seriously.

I laughed, “Sorry,” I said.

About half an hour later we were on the beach, we parked next to Kevin, and followed everyone to a spot on the beach.

Once we were settled Nick said, “How was the drive?”

“She’s a good driver,” Joe said wrapping his arms around my waist, “Better than I am.”

“Thank you,” I said kissing his cheek.

“Let’s go swimming,” Bailey said grabbing Nick’s hand and pulling him to the water.

“Yeah, let’s go,” Nina said doing the same to Kevin.

“Shall we?” Joe asked me with a smile, I smiled at him and nodded as he grabbed my hand.

Once we our feet were in the water I squeezed his hand, “It’s cold,” I said pulling Joe against me.

He laughed and picked me up, “Come on,” he said walking more into the water.

I whined, “Joe, it’s too cold,” I said as my grip tightened.

“You’ll get used to it, baby,” he said as he slowly put me into the water.

I was shivering and he pulled my body against his and rubbed my back.

“Stop shivering,” he said as he hid his face into my neck and kissed it gently.

“I can’t help it,” I said laughing slightly.

“Let’s go underwater and then you’ll get used to it,” he said looking at me as he entwined our fingers together, “Look at everyone else, they’ve already gotten used to it.”

I glanced towards Kevin and Nina and the only things I could see were their head, and they were kissing.

Then I glanced towards Nick and Bailey had just come up from underneath the water and they were laughing and flirting.

I looked up at Joe and he smiled, “See, everyone got used to it,” he said kissing me, then all of a sudden he wrapped his arms around my body and we were both underneath the water.

A few seconds later we come up and we laughed.

“Not cool, Joseph,” I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He smiled, “Are you used to it now?” he asked.

I nodded, “Yeah, I am,” I said as I felt his thumbs make small circles on my lower back.

“Told ya,” he said with a smile.

I just stuck my tongue out at him.

All of a sudden I got in the face with something.

I touched my face and looked down at my hands and it was sand.

“Babe, are you okay?” Joe said touching my face.

I laughed lightly. “Yeah,” I said.

He turned his head towards the direction that the sand came and he made a face, “Kevin, you throw sand at her again, I swear I’ll beat the crap out of you,” he said.

“Oooh,” Nina, Nick, Bailey, and I all said together as we laughed.

“I’m not scared of you,” Kevin said to him with a smirk.

“Oh really?” Joe said and walked towards him, once he reached him he dunked him underwater.

Nick walked up them and dunked Joe underwater.

Us girls watched the boys playfully wrestle around for about ten minutes.

“Let’s go lay out,” Nina said nudging me.

“Want to go lay out with us, B?” I asked Bailey, she nodded and we all walked to our things and laid our towels out and laid on them.

“The sun is so nice right now,” Nina said a few moments later.

“I know, it’s great,” Bailey said.

“B, coming to the beach was such a good idea, I’m glad you brought it up,” I said to her.

--Half An Hour Later—

Our eyes were closed and we were all having the classic girly talk, all of a sudden I felt water drip on my face, “Aw, man it’s raining,” I said still not moving.

“It’s raining Joe Jonas,” I heard Joe’s voice say, I opened my eyes and he was leaning over me with a big grin.

I smiled, “My favorite kind of rain,” I said as he bent down and kissed me.

He pulled away and looked at me “It better be,” he said and kissed me again.

“Don’t you guys get sick of that?” Bailey asked, “I haven’t even been here a day and that’s all I see is you two being all lovey dovey.”

“I don’t get sick of it,” Joe said looking down at me, “Do you?”

I shook my head, “Not at all,” I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

“Let’s eat before they have sex right here,” Kevin said.

We all laughed and began to get everything out of the ice chest.

Us girls sat up and Joe sat behind me, and Kevin sat behind Nina.

Both boys pulled us against their chest at the same time. I glanced at Nick and Bailey and they were sitting extremely close to each other, it was so cute.

I leaned back against Joe’s chest and we ate lunch.

After eating we all sat around and made an awesome sand castle, and after our amazing masterpiece we decided to swim for awhile.

At around 6 it started getting dark, so we decided to call it a day.

What an amazing day it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = Updates!