Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Forty Seven

It was now mid-April, the boys have been extremely busy, their 3-D Movie came out in February, they’ve been preparing for their upcoming World Tour, and they’ve been filming non-stop for their show JONAS that’s premiering in the beginning of May.

Robert and I have become extremely close friends. Whenever I’m not with Joe or the boys, I’m usually hanging out with Robert. Of course, Joe doesn’t like it one bit, he constantly reads my text messages, and watches my every move if I’m ever on the phone with Robert. When I hang out with him, Joe makes me give him extreme details on what we do or talk about. Joe and I argue about it constantly, he just doesn’t understand that Robert and I are just friends; he’s even gotten in small arguments with Bailey for introducing us.

It was Friday evening, all of us were in the Jonas’ theatre watching a movie, and my phone rang, I looked down at my phone and it read Edward Cullen, I laughed to myself and answered, “What’s up, Rob?”

Joe removed his arm from around my body and crossed his arms as his eyes stayed glued on me.

“Are you busy right now?” Rob asked in a sad tone.

“No, I’m not busy, what’s wrong?” I asked sitting up slightly.

“Kristen and I just broke up, I was wondering if you’d come and hang out with me for a awhile,’ he said hopefully, “I need someone to talk to and stuff.”

Joe is going to kill me! But he’s my friend, and he needs me.

“Yeah, that’s fine,” I said to him.

“I’ll pick you up in about twenty minutes, is that alright?” he asked.

“Yeah, perfect,” I said to him, “Bye, Rob.”

“See you soon, bye,” he said and we both hung up.

Then I stood up, “Where are you going?” Joe said looking up at me.

“He and Kristen just broke up, he needs a friend right now,” I said as everyone looked at me.

“Doesn’t he have other friends?” Joe asked as he stood up.

I shrugged, “I don’t know, but I’m the one he called,” I said, “He’s going to be here in twenty minutes.”

I went up the stairs and into our room to get ready and Joe followed me, the entire time I was getting ready we bickered about it.

“Where exactly are you going?” Joe asked crossing his arms.

I shrugged, “I don’t know, probably to go get ice cream or something,” I said.

“You’re not going to his house are you?” he asked.

“No, Joe,” I said to him.

“What time are you going to be back home?’ he asked, “It’s already eight.”

“I don’t know, Joe, it probably won’t be too late,” I said to him.

Just then my phone rang; it was Rob, “Hello?” I answered.

“Hey, I’m outside,” he said into the phone.

“Alright, I’ll be right there,” I said to him.

“Okay, great, bye,” he said.

“Bye,” I said and hung up.

“He’s here,” I said looking at Joe.

“Figured,” Joe said looking at me with his arms crossed.

“Can you not be mad, please?” I asked him.

“How can I not be?” Joe said, “You’re always with him, and the way he is towards you, it’s just not right.”

I rolled my eyes, “We’re just friends,” I said to him.

He scoffed, “Maybe for you, I bet he doesn’t see it that way,” he said.

“You’re wrong,” I said and kissed his lips, “I love you, I’ll be home later.”

He kissed me back, “I love you, too,” he said and then I left.

“Where do you want to go?” I asked Rob as we drove off the street.

He shrugged, “I really don’t want to be out, do you mind coming back to my place and just talk?” he asked looking at me.

I knew in my head that I shouldn’t, I told Joe we would probably just be going out for ice cream, but how could I tell him no? I mean, he just broke up with his girlfriend, he’s probably absolutely heartbroken.

I nodded, “Yeah, that’s fine,” I said to him with a sympathetic smile.

He smiled slightly, “I really appreciate you being here for me,” he said touching my hand slightly.

“Of course, Rob, that’s what friends are for,” I said placing my other hand over his.

When we got to his apartment he made some coffee and we talked on his couch for an hour or two, then I decided to bring it up.

“So, what exactly happened?” I asked.

He took a deep breath, “Well, I told her that I was having feelings for someone else, and that it wasn’t fair for her if we continued the relationship,” he said, “And it’s true, when I’m with Kristen, I’m constantly thinking about this other girl, anyways, she cried, then left.”

“So, I’m guessing she took it pretty bad huh?” I asked as I sipped my coffee.

He laughed slightly, “Yeah, and then she kept asking if I had cheated on her,” he said running his fingers through his hair.

“Rob, you didn’t, did you?” I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

“You know me well enough to know I wouldn’t do that,” he said.

I smiled at him, “I was just making sure,” I said to him, “So, who’s this girl?” I nudged him.

His face brightened, “She’s beautiful, funny, easy to talk to, she’s pretty much the definition of perfect,” he said looking at me.

I laughed, “Awe, Rob’s in love, who is it?” I asked, “You better tell me right now!”

He sighed, “Well, she’s dating a Jonas Brother,” he said in a sad tone.

Bailey.

My eyes widened, “You like Bailey?” I asked laughing, “That’s so funny.”

He made a weird face, “It’s not Bailey,” he said and then he smiled at me.

“Then who-,” I started but was cut off by his lips being attached to mine, my brain didn’t click right away because I didn’t pull away from the kiss, but his must have because he did.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have,” he said hanging his head in shame.

I sighed, “It’s okay, don’t wor - ,” I was cut off again by his lips attached to mine.

Oh my god, Joe was right.

But by that time my brain clicked and pulled away from the kiss, “I mean’t it wasn’t a big deal, not to do it again, Rob,” I said to him.

He scratched the back of his neck, “Oh,” he said nervously, “Then I apologize again.”

I laughed lightly, “It’s okay,” I said to him and then I held my hands up jokingly.

He laughed lightly, “I won’t do it again,” he said, “This still doesn’t change how I feel though.”

Just then my phone vibrated.

Are you coming home already? – Joe <3 Jewel

I sighed, “I better go, he just texted me,” I said looking up at Rob.

He sighed and nodded, “Alright,” he said, “I hope this doesn’t change our friendship.”

I shook my head, “It won’t,” I assured him as we both stood up.

I’m on my way now. – Jewel <3 Joe

“It’s freezing out here,” I said to Rob as we stepped out his apartment.

He placed his arm around me, “There,” he said laughing slightly.

“Thanks,” I said to him.

Then all of a sudden there were a few flashes of light.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” I said as I put hands to my face.

After being harassed by the photographers Rob drove me home.

It was a quiet ride, and it was an awkward silence, once we arrived at my house, we said our goodbyes to each other.

“Promise things won’t change?” he asked looking at me.

I smiled and nodded, “I promise,” I said as I kissed his cheek, “Good night, Rob.”

He grinned, “As much as I enjoyed that you probably shouldn’t have done that,” he said to me.

“Why?” I asked as I frowned.

Then he pointed so I turned and there stood Joe with his arms crossed at the door.

I sighed, “Good night,” I said.

He laughed slightly, “Good night,” he said as he waved at Joe.

“Nice,” I said as I got off and Rob laughed, and then left.

“Have fun?” Joe asked as I reached him.

I shrugged, “We just talked,” I said as I looked up at him, “I don’t get a kiss?”

He raised his eyebrow, and I stuck my bottom lip out.

He sighed, wrapped his arms around my waist, and pressed his lips to mine as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Did you behave?” he asked.

I nodded, “Yes, I did,” I said to him.

Hey! I didn’t lie! Rob was the one misbehaving.

He smiled and kissed me, “Good,” he said.

A couple of days later Nick, Bailey, and Joe went to the store and got pizza, we were having a ‘Up All Night’ party, I stayed home with Nina and Kevin because I had to tell someone what happened with Rob, I felt so guilty.

After explaining to them what happened Kevin said, “Have you talked to him since?”

I shook my head, “No, he’s called a few times but I haven’t called back,” I said putting my head in my hands, “I just feel so bad, and I haven’t even told Joe.”

“Where did he kiss you?” Nina asked, “I thought you went out for ice cream, at least that what Joe said.”

“I thought that’s what we were going to do but he just wanted to go to his house,” I said looking up at them.

Kevin’s eyes went wide, “You went to his house?” he asked as I nodded, “You shouldn’t have gone to his house.”

I sighed, “I know, but he was just so upset, and he’s my friend,” I said.

Nina nodded, “I guess Joe was right about him,” she said.

“I know,” I said laying my head on the couch, “I know.”

*Meanwhile with Joe, Bailey, and Nick*

*Joe’s Point of View*

“So why did Jewel didn’t Jewel want to come with us?” Nick asked as we got off of the car, we were at the store to get some junk food.

I shrugged, “I don’t know, she wouldn’t tell me,” I said sighing, “Something has been bothering her though, I just don’t know what it is.”

“Maybe she’s pregnant,” Bailey laughed.

“Not funny,” Nick and I said at the same time.

Once we were inside the store we parted ways, I gathered what Jewel and I wanted, then went to the slurpee machine and got one for myself and Jewel, then headed to the counter to pay.

I was behind someone so I slurped my slurpee and looked around when something caught my eye. There was a picture of Jewel and….ROBERT in front of a house and his arm was around her, they were on the cover of a magazine, Midnight Rendezvous?.

My heart nearly sank, I grabbed the magazine, thankfully the person in front of me was finished paying, I paid for our stuff and literally ran out of the store.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-Oh! Drama!
Comment! Comment! Comment!
Because Comments = Updates!