Sequel: Always and Forever

Hello Beautiful

Chapter Forty Nine.

Jewel’s P.O.V.

It was now the ending of April and I haven’t really spoken to Rob since the night Joe saw the article. We’ve text messaged quite a bit but nothing to major, he knows how Joe reacted because I told him. So, he hasn’t really asked me to hang out with him.

Denise and Paul had called us all to the living room for a meeting, “It’s almost May,” Paul informed us, “We have eleven shows until the World Tour kicks off.”

“It officially starts on June 20th right?” Kevin asked, “In Dallas?”

Paul nodded, “That’s right,” he said, “The new album is being released on the 15th of June, we’ll be in London that day.”

We all nodded, “We’re going to be quite busy in the next few months,” Denise said, “So, I suggest that you take care of anything you need to quickly.”

Paul and Denise were looking directly at Joe. I glanced at him and he nodded at his parents.

What’s going on?

“You three are definitely going on tour with us right?” Paul asked.

Nina, Bailey, and I looked at each other and nodded.

“I’m thinking we might just get six bunks,” Paul continued, “I don’t know if you guys should share.”

“Daaaaaaaaaaaaad,” Joe, Nick, and Kevin said at the same time.

“If we do get three bunks, you have to behave yourselves, no funny business when we’re on that bunks,” Denise said looking at her sons and they nodded.

“Just be quiet,” Paul said as winked as his sons and Denise elbowed him making us all laugh.

After the meeting Joe and I were upstairs in our room, “What was up down there?” I asked him as I sat on the bed.

He walked over to me, stood in between my legs, he moved some of my hair out of my face, and kissed me lightly, “I was talking to my parents the other day about some stuff,” he said to me.

“What stuff?” I asked curiously.

“I think we should move out together,” he said looking down at me.

My eyes widened, “Are you serious?” I asked him.

He nodded, “I think we’re old enough to live on our own,” he said, “Don’t you think?”

I nodded, “Yeah, I think so, too,” I said smiling at him.

He smiled, “I sort of already found a place,” he said to me, “I think you’re going to love it.”

I grinned at him, “I’d be happy to be in a cardboard box if you were there,” I said to him as I wrapped my arms around his body.

He kissed me again, “I just need to put a down payment on it,” he said, “It’ll be ready by September, which is good because we have that month off.”

I sighed happily, “Great,” I said to him, “What about your brothers? Aren’t you going to miss them?”

“Kevin was talking to me about possible moving in with Nina,” he said, “Maybe in the same area as ours.”

“Well, what about Nick?” I asked as I frowned, “He’s my bestie.”

“He’s too young,” Joe said, “Maybe in a few years, he doesn’t even know about me asking you to get an apartment.”

“Why not?” I asked curiously.

He shrugged, “Because he’s just going to tell me how moving out of the house is a bad idea, because we’re so family oriented and stuff,” he said honestly.

“Well, he does have a point, Joe,” I said looking at him, “You’ve never been apart from your family.”
“I know, but I need to start growing up,” he said as he laughed lightly, “Both of us.”

I frowned, “I’m very grown up thank you very much,” I said with a confident smile.

He raised his eyebrow, “You watch SpongeBob,” he said with a smile.

“You do too,” I said as I pecked his lips.

All of a sudden something popped into my head, my parents.

“My parents might not be too fond of the idea,” I said looking at him.

“Let’s go talk to them right now,” he said pulling me up, “Are they home?”

I nodded, “Yeah, they are,” I said.

We went over to my parent’s house, sat them down, and proposed our plans.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” My dad said once we were finished.

“It’s not like you have any say though,” I said, “I mean, really, I’m nineteen, I can decide for myself.”

My mom sighed, “We know that honey,” she said, “I think it’s a great idea.”

Joe and I smiled but my dad stared at her, “What?” he asked, “You think it’s a good idea? Why!”

“Charlie, they’re responsible,” my mom said to my dad.

He rolled his eyes, “So responsible that they decided to have premarital sex,” he stated.

“Well, we love each other, so it really shouldn’t matter,” I said to him.

“We know that honey,” my mom said, “And we love you to death Joe.”

Joe smiled, “Thanks,” he said to her.

“You took my daughters virginity,” my dad said looking at Joe.

“No, he didn’t,” I said confidently, “I gave it to him.”

My dad let out a sigh, “I’m not going to win, am I?” he asked.

I shook my head, “No,” I said to him, “I just wanted to tell you, I didn’t want to just do it, and have you find out after.”

“Well, we’re glad you did, sweetie,” my mom said smiling at me.

“If something happens to her, I’m coming after you,” My dad said directly at Joe, “Especially on the tour.”

Joe smiled, “I’ll take good care of her,” he reassured my dad, “I swear.”

“You better,” my dad said to him sternly, “Just remember what I said.”

Joe nodded, “Yes, sir,” he said seriously.

I rolled my eyes, “Quit being that way towards Joe,” I said to my dad, “He’s never been scared of you until now.”

“That’s because you two were never ‘together’ before now,” my dad said, “Why couldn’t you date Kevin or even Nick?”

My mom and I laughed; surprisingly Joe did also.

“For one, Kevin is like my big brother, and that’s just weird,” I said, “And Nick’s underage, so I don’t want to go to jail, and besides Joe is freaking hot!”

Joe elbowed me lightly, “That doesn’t help,” he said to me as I smiled and pecked his lips.

My dad stood up quickly and stared down at Joe. Joe’s eyes went wide and backed up slightly.

Then my dad laughed and ruffled Joe’s hair, “Just kidding,” my dad said and Joe let out a sigh which made my mom and I burst into fits of giggles.

“Not funny, dad,” I said in between laughs as Joe’s face turned bright red, “Chicken.”

Joe just stuck his tongue out at me.

We eventually went back to Joe’s house. As I walked in Nick and Bailey were on their laptop. Joe went upstairs and I walked towards them, as soon as they realized I was in the room they jumped up.

“Nick, can I borrow your laptop? I need to check my mail,” I said walking over to him.

“No!” Bailey and Nick shouted at the same time making me jump.

“Why not? It’s just for a second?” I said walking closer to them.

“You don’t need to check your mail,” Nick said quickly.

I frowned, “Yes, I do,” I said, “But it’s okay, I’ll go upstairs and borrow Joe’s.”

“No!” They shouted together quickly again.

“What’s going on?” I said crossing my arms.

They laughed nervously, “Why would you think something was wrong?” Nick said scratching the back of his neck.

“Because you’re both acting weird,” I said, “Tell me.”

“There’s nothing to tell,” Bailey said quickly.

I raised my eyebrow, “So, then you guys aren’t hiding anything?” I asked looking directly at Nick.

His mouth opened then closed then opened again and then he sighed, “Look,” he said and then handed me his laptop.

There was a picture of Joe and Chelsea hugging and another of him kissing her on the cheek and both of them were smiling widely.

He was cheating.

My heart stopped, “When…” I stuttered, “When were these taken?”

Bailey put her hand on my shoulder, “The article says about a week ago,” she said.

I began to scroll down and read the article underneath the two photos.

Joe Jonas, a member of the popular boy band the Jonas Brothers, was spotted with ex-girlfriend, Chelsea Staub, last week in front of the uptown apartments. Jonas has been in a yearlong relationship with best friend turned girlfriend, Jewel. Recently she was spotted with Twilight star, Robert Pattinson. Could Jonas be seeking revenge? What kind of relationship do Joe and Jewel have? Obviously not a good one if they’re both seeing someone else on the side.

“Did you know about this?” I managed to say as I fought back tears.

Nick shook his head, “No,” he said quietly.

“This has probably been going on for awhile,” I said sadly, “And I was so stupid, I didn’t even know.”

“You’re not stupid,” Bailey said to me.

“Yes, I am,” I said, “I should have figured it out when he had ‘errands’ to run.”

“Maybe he’s not cheating,” Nick said softly.

I scoffed, “Yeah, right, look at those pictures, Nick,” I said pointing to the screen of the laptop, “That doesn’t look like they’re just friends, who is like that with their ex’s?”
Nick sighed, “I don’t know…” he said softly.

“He gave me so much crap about Rob and he’s the one actually cheating,” I said shaking my head, “Screw that.”

“What are you going to do?” Bailey asked.

“Exactly what I should do,” I said to her, “Break up with him.”

Nick’s eyes went wide, “You’re not even going to give him another chance?” he asked.

“Another chance for what?” I asked as I laughed sarcastically, “Another chance to cheat on me? I don’t think so.”

I marched upstairs and intoour his room.

“What’s wrong?” he said standing up because he was sitting on his bed.

But I pushed him to where he was back on the bed, “You’re a freaking cheater! You gave me all of that crap about Rob and you go and actually cheat on me!”

“Jewel, what are you talking about?” he asked as he stood up but I pushed him down again.

“Don’t even pretending like you don’t know,” I practically shouted at him, “Why did you ask me to move in with you, Joe? So you can bring a girl to our apartment when I’m gone or what?”

“I asked you to move in with me because I love you, and I want our relationship to grow,” he shouted at me, “That’s the only reason! Now tell me what you’re talking about!”

“I saw the pictures of you and Chelsea,” I shouted, “We’re over, Joe.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The End.
Don't worry there will be a sequel. :)


The sequel is up! It's called 'Always and Forever'.

Read, Comment, and Subscribe.

Always and Forever.

Thanks so much!!