Killing Loneliness

Tonight you look so pretty...

I pushed Ville down on his bed as hard as I could and ran to take sanctuary in the bathroom.
Since I had brought the blade with me at the last second I began to rip my shirt off and, with the shining blade, began to slice apart my body piece by piece.
I remembered to put a small cut right in the middle of my heartagram tattoo, so when he saw me dead, he would know what it would mean.
"I love you Ville." I whispered as I lifted the blade over my wrists. I wanted those to be my last words.
When I heard his worried voice pour the door. "Bam?" "FUCK YOU!" I snapped, realizing my hatred for the man outside the door.
He pushed open the bathroom door slowly and gasped at what he had made me become. He snatched the razorblade out of my hands and threw it across the room before I could grab it.
I stood up in front of him, showing him the scars covering my, now pale body. He only stuttered my name.
My next question was revealing of my secret, but something i had to know.
"Ville, do you love her?"
He gave a look of confusion. "what?"
"Rayne, Charlie's girlfriend? The girl in your diary?"
"No!" he yelped franticly. "Those were All lies! Ill tell you the truth, just dont hurt yourself anymore! please."
"Then, who do youl ove?"
There was a moment of awkward silence before,
"You."
My eyes buldged out my head, either from perplexity, joyment, or just plain old shock, I dont know.
"M-me?" I stuttered, placing a hand on my tattoo gently.
"Yes Bam." He said, his limped eyes shining in the moonlight spilling out from the window. "Ive always loved you, and I will love you till the day I die."
I melted at those words, Ville knew exactly how to make me melt. I walked over to him and touched his face, brushing away some stray curls that blocked my view of his eyes. It was soft, and cold.
"I love you too Ville."
I slammed our lips together and we both deepened the kiss. He moaned into my mouth as I slipped my hand up his shirt.
His moan sent warm vibrations in my mouth and I soon felt myself get hard. he broke away and smirked at my pulsating hard on.
"evil." I panted, already tired from thinking of the things we would do.
He layed me down on the bed and stripped off his shirt. he nudged me gingerly in my exposed ribs and mumbled, "ready?"
"FUCK YES!" I panted loudly as I could grabbing his arms and pulling him to me for another kiss.
We heard sounds outside, but I ignored them as we rolled off the bed into the floor, trapped in the heat of the moment.
He began to kiss my neck and I moaned again. I was nearing my peak when we both heared a voice gasp behind us.

It was Rayne.