Killing Loneliness

hell freezing over in our eyes

It had been at least a week after the stitches incident had taken place. I was still a bit, shaky you might call it. I saw Charlie loading suitcases into the tourbus outside. It was a mildly cloudy day, What a day to leave for touring. I myself was less than enthused about the travel conditions we would be having, though the tourbus was more spacious than our apartment, it depressed me. I would be the nly girl there, Charlie would never leave me to rot at home like most rock stars. His band mates couldnt get girlfriends, though no ones quite sure. They made great company for about 30 minutes though. It was about a 10 minute drive to meet the bands. I stepped unwillingly on the bus and the rest of the band followed army style behind me. I sat quietly on the small green sofa in the middle of the floor, the boys followed after me. They were anything but clones, but moved in unison like that at times. One was blonde, one brunette, one with curly red hair and Charlie was had the infamous black hair. Telling the truth, I didnt remember half there names, but I really didnt care. Charlie took his recommended seat behind the wheel, setting his guitar on the stand in the far back of the bus. The bus began to hum as he jammed the key in the ignition. I stared blankly out the window while the guys tried to make small talk with eachother, I could hear a few words, but nothing relevant. I rested my head on the glass for what seemed like an hour, Before we pulled into a small lot. I awoke from my trance and looked out the window, two busses stood next to ours, I looked into the vacant, dark windows of the busses, They were bare, but the furnishings were ten times better than ours. I looked over to the door, and the boys were already leaving the bus. Charlie walked uo to me and helped me up from my green felt prison. We walked out the door onto the chilled cement. I pulled my jacket farther up my arm. Charlie tensed again, I decided not to taunt him since we were in the presence of famous people he looked up to as idols. Charlie soon stopped latching to me and ran over to find Gerard Way, annoying. I felt someone's cold hand on my shoulder, I giggled, thinking it was Charlie. "Hey babe, your hands are cold." I laughed playfully. "Woahhh. slow down." I gasped, the voice was deep, and Charlie didnt have an accent. I backed away, scared as hell, feeling like I had just been raped. The man who had commited the act smirked slightly. After I had gotten over the shock of the matter, I identified him as, "Oh my God, Ville Vallo?" he ran his and through his frizzed out hair. "Yes." He freed his hand from the tangily mess and held it out to shake mine. I obliged him by holding out my shivering hand. After the incredibly uncomfortable handshake, I made up an excuse to leave. I felt him still looking at me as I walked away, what a freak.