Needle and Thread

Nothing Yet

"You know Peter it's a good thing that I'm not afraid of heights or we would be in big trouble," I said, when we landed on Big Ben.

"Oh and why is that," He asked trying to point out the star.

"Because I would still be at the shelter and you wouldn't have anybody that would go with you to Neverland, and is that the star," I said just pointing to a big beautiful star to the right.

"Yeah how did you know that," he sad grabbing my hand again.

"Oh my mother and Wendy tell all of us the stories about you and your adventures and then they showed us the star of course," I said simply.

"Well do you know the phrase that goes along with it," he asked thinking that I wouldn't know a single thing about what he was talking about.

"The second star to the right and straight on till morning," I said I let go of his and hand and flew in front.

"Hey your a girl your supposed to be behind me or well right beside me cause I'm Peter Pan and I lead the way to Neverland," he said.

I giggled quietly. but I grabbed his hand like he told me to.

"Tada here we are Cloe here we are in Neverland," Peter said as we sat on the cloud for a few minutes.

That was when he pointed out a ship to me.

"You see that ship, thats Captain Hooks ship... he didn't get to finish his sentence because I interrupted him.

"Wasn't he banished after you fought him to save Wendy and the crew, and shouldn't that be your ship," I asked again.

"No no silly you have it all wrong the only people that left were Wendy and her brothers, the lost boys stayed behind with me and the ship well I gave it back I had nobody to play with and Captain Hook is a great playmate you see," He told me while doing a back flip.

I guess that peter pan was never a person just to sit around and to nothing he always had to be moving in some shape or form.

"Oh I see well can we go to the boys I would really like to meet them if I am to be their mother as you all put it," I said waiting for Peter to take hold of my hand.

And he did. We flew towards Hangman's Tree.

"Umm Peter are you sure that the boys need me I mean after all," but Peter had cut me off when he put his hand over my mouth. I glared at him.

"Shhh Cloe," Peter said.

"Umm Cap'in don't you think that Peter Pan is smart enough to move away from where his hide out was when you first cam here,"Mister Smee asked timidly.

" Of course the boy wouldn't have he's Peter Pan He wouldn't move if I attacked his home everyday but," Captain Hook replied.

Hook walked away form the tree. But I swear I saw Hook look back and see me.

"Oh Peter what are you going to do," I whispered into his ear.

"Nothing yet Cloe, noting yet," He replied in the whispered tone the same as mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
heres my second I really like this one and I dedicate it to Pat cause she likes it and its time for me to write her an awesome story cause she writes in to me :)