Needle and Thread

Down the rabbit hole

"Peter we can go now," I said hugging him. We've been in this position for about an hour because you never know when a pirate will come back.

"I think your right Cloe," he said grabbing my and and walking towards the hide out.

I was amazed from what I remembered Peter never walked any were he either flew or jumped.

"Assemble men," Peter shouted when we arrived to the common room of his home.

"This is you new mother, her name is Cloe," he said to them. The boys were saluting Peter and then they looked at me like they never seen a girl before.

"Umm Cloe can you tell us about yourself," the twins said in tandom.

"My name is Cloe Amelia Stone I either go by Cloe or Mia but usually I go by Cloe, I was born September 15," I said

"Now tell us a story," James said. James was the fox I guess that he was a little demanding.

"Well what do you want to here," I asked them all.

"We want to here a story about Peter of course," they all said.

To me it seemed like they were socked that I asked what story. I mean I guess every story that they ever heard was about Peter Pan but I was about to change that.

"Well I'm going to tell you a different story, It's about a magical place and a girl named Alice, well Alice fell down a rabbit hole after chasing a white rabbit because she was curious," I began

It seemed that every ear was paying attention to me even Peter's.

"Oh Mister rabbit please slow down....
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short it was longer but I lost it and this is the basic out line of it to Pat