Status: Hiatus.

Demolition Lovers.

Disclaimer; I do not own My Chemical Romance.

Kathy stood me up and looked me up and down, then gave an approving thumbs up.

We ran downstairs and I slipped on my converse and walked into the meeting room.
This was basically where th efamilies watched us adoptees doing what we do.

Kathy hugged me tightly and pushed me into the room with a big grin. I turned and smiled as she left me with my iPod and the other kids full of false hope.

I found my way through the other teens and to the bookshelf where my favaourite book was placed from last time.

It was Gothic-Horror and I loved it so much this was the 5th time I'd read it.
I walked back over to the green bean bag in the corner, book in hand and iPod in pocket.
My iPod was shuffled and I was reading Gothic-Horror. Perfect.

------------------

Ethan - The head careworker - walked in here and that only means one thing.

The family wants to talk to one of us.
Ethan grinned and ran towards me.

I was lifted off the ground and the world was spinning. My eyes drifted to a very happy Ethan, his almost afro wringlets moving in the breeze.
He finally put me down, the grin never shifting.
"What!?" I took out my earphones.
"THEY WANT TO MEET YOU!" He yelled and hugged me.
We were like father and daughter. I loved him.
My eyes went wide and my jaw dropped.

This hadn't happened in my whole life!
"Are you serious!?" I squeeled.
This wasn't happening...