I'm Glad I Shared This With You

So Mr. Grumpy.

Dougie’s POV

I grimaced as I bit into the stale bread, trying to concentrate on anything but the sharp twinge from my head. I let out a small groan before pressing my head into my hands in agony. Through the gaps between my fingers I noticed the girl from last night hugging her knees while glaring at the bowl ahead of her.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” I asked her, squinting towards the other side of the room.

“I’m on a hunger strike,” She stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, not even looking up to see my response.

“Well I’d join you but I guess I’ve kinda broken it already,” I laughed slightly, motioning towards the bread that was missing part of the corner.

She replied with a miniature laugh before shuffling out of the corner a tiny bit. “The names Ivy by the way,” She mumbled before getting off the bed.

The bulb that had its wires clearly illuminated her once dark face; she had a mix of pale blonde hair which fell into loose curls that rested against her shoulders while her eyes changed from light green to dark brown in the dull glow, as if they had contained sparks.

Ivy’s POV

I decided to sit next to Dougie who was massaging his temples in the hope that his hangover would fade. We began talking about our favourite music when one of the guard’s appeared.

“You may each take a phone call, but one and only one. Do you think you can understand that?” He growled under his breath. His eyes darted from mine to Dougie’s.

Dougie stood up and shuffled out the room with a little yawn, his hair still sticking up at odd angles from where he had slept on it.

“So Mr. Grumpy could you possibly inform me on the time?” I questioned him while making my way back to my bunk, brushing the rust chipping from the above bed off.

His eyes closed tightly, as well as his fights before his seethed through clenched teeth before uttering “6 am.”

I let out a frustrated sigh before covering my head with a pillow and screaming out loud in anger.

Dougie’s POV

I felt my hands turn clammy as I pressed the phone’s buttons. The sound of the phone ringing echoed on the other side until someone answered in a groggy voice.

“Hello?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, even if you don't like the story say, feel free to give me ideas.