I'm Glad I Shared This With You

Hey Dude.

Harry’s POV

I groaned into my pillow as the piercing sound of the phone echoed around the room. I dragged myself up before slouching towards the phone although I was too exhausted to even be angry. I’m not a morning person.

“Hello?” I asked in a groggy voice, not caring if I seemed rude.

There was a shuffle in the background as if the person was switching the side they held the phone. “Hey dude, look you’ve gotta get me out of here,” Dougie’s voice complained down the phone.

“Huh? What are you on about Dougie; you haven’t locked yourself out of your apartment again have you? Seriously you should honestly get dressed before you open the door maybe that way you won’t be left on a concrete hallway in just your boxers…” I grunted as the red glow from my alarm clock showed the early time.

“No! Look I-I’m in jail, the food is terrible and I’m bored as hell; just get me out alright? Then you can sleep as much as you want,” He whined like a small child being told they couldn’t have any more sweets; dragging the letters as much as he could.

“Why the hell are you in jail in the first place?” I replied still wondering if this was some abnormal prank he was trying to pull seeing as he had a tendency to perform odd jokes.

“I can’t say right now, they’re kicking me off the phone so just come and bail me out alright?” Dougie pleaded. I just sighed in response before I snatched some clothes off the floor which were remotely clean.

After getting out of my car at the station I stuffed my bunch of keys into my pocket then jogged up to the front desk not really sure what to say.

“Yes?” A middle aged woman snapped while looking over her glasses.

“Err yeah, um I’m here about Dougie, oh I mean Mr. Poynter,” I stated to her, not entirely sure on what I was suppose to say – after all I’ve never had to get one of my friends from a cell.

She swiftly typed something up, not once looking down at the keys while I just stood their slightly shocked, sure many people could probably do that but it was still impressive to me – I can barely turn computers on.

“Ah yes Mr. Poynter - charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, the bail money is currently £10,000.” The woman notified.

“What? £10,000 just because he drove into a couple traffic cones!” I snorted, I wasn’t agreeing that what he did was right but the price seemed a little extreme.

She just raised one eyebrow at me before typing a little bit more. “If you go down the corridor then turn left you’ll find him; maybe then you can decide if you want to pay,” She sneered back.

I just curled my hand into a fist then stormed down the dingy hall knowing that if I spoke one more word to her I’d end up punching her scrawny face.

“Definitely not a morning person,” I muttered to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is devoted to the user 'dancingtoelectropop' as she is one of the main reasons I've kept this story going.

Please comment. :)