I'm Glad I Shared This With You

Kidnap Me.

Ivy’s POV

The phone rung a few times before I heard a thick Mancunian accent greet me.

“Um, Hello – I’m Ivy,” I stuttered while being completely unsure on what to say.

“This isn’t another fan is it? Oh-no I knew I never should have given my number to that girl last night…” He assumed, while letting out a somewhat low yawn.

“N-no, I’m phoning you on behalf of Dougie and what was that other guy’s name…Oh yeah Harry. They told me to ring you,” I responded in a state of confusion.

“Dougie?” The guy inquired, “What did he want?”

“Well he’s in jail right now, and he wants you to visit him,” I replied as I began to wrap the phone’s cord around my slender finger which had a dark crimson polish clinging to the nail.

The man began laughing, “Ah, alright then I’ll be there in a few – hopefully you aren’t really some demented fan and this whole thing is a trap to kidnap me,” He mumbled before the phone’s dull drone played into my ears; signalling that he had but the phone down.

Another fan? Was this ‘Danny’ guy that they made me ring popular or rich or something like that? My mind began to wander as I made my way back to the cell.

“He told me he was on his way,” I simply stated before falling backwards onto the bed; wincing slightly as a broken spring scratched the flesh that covered my spine.

Both of the guys nodded in my direction to show that they heard then turned to each other and started talking about which member of ‘Girls Aloud’ they’d most like to snog. Typical guys I see.

Not long after I began singing in my head a mass of dark brown, curly hair appeared near the bars. Both Harry and Dougie jumped up to greet him as he entered.

“Well, I’m off to have a shower – and if you find a way to escape wait until I come back, alright?” I instructed to make my presence known before using my arms to push my weight off the bed.

All 3 of them nodded while the new person locked eyes with mine. I was shocked at how blue they where which he must of picked up on as he gave me a knowing wink that caused me to blush. As I walked out the room I could feel his eyes on me.

“Where do you think you’re going?” A guard asked as I walked through the door which was still open since Danny went through.

“To have a shower. Now I do believe I had a suitcase when you arrested me so let me get my things from it,” I snapped.

“It’s evidence,” The man lectured back. I just let out a low snarl while looking him dead in the eye. He squeaked a little before directing me to another dark room.

“Jeez, you lot really don’t want to spend money on lighting here do you?” I taunted as I began pulling out a new set of clothes. The guard just rolled his eyes in response.

“So, where are the private showers, hmm?” I stated arrogantly, making it clear in my tone of voice that I would refuse to use the normal ones.

The guy gulped before leading me to a ‘staff only’ one as the sign stated.

“Good boy, I mean can you imagine me using the public ones? I’d stand no chance,” I joked before walking in the room before turning the lock until it made a small click.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm SO sorry about how long this took.

I've been super busy and I've just started my GCSEs so I didn't have time to write anything so I made it a tiny bit longer and promise to try and post as often as I can.

Comments are love. I'd really appreciate it so I know if I should carry it on. :)