‹ Prequel: Hold Me Down
Status: on haitus.

Nothing Like You.

Say you're in love with your best friend, the same best friend you've had since you were five or six years old. The same best friend that hid your friendship because her mother was homophobic and your dad's gay.

This is my life, it's not one full of happy endings, though I did find one--in the shape of my dad. He's not my father by birth, he's my adoptive father, but he's still my dad. He's what keeps me going, he and his partner, his husband, my other dad.

I'm not different, I've got a loving family, I'm sixteen, I'm dealing with hormones and all that other stupid crap that goes through the throngs of teenage years. I get picked on, beat up, spit on--you name it and it's happened to me.

I've lied, I've cheated on assignments [never on a person...not that I've had anyone to actually have a relationship with to cheat on, I never would. I've seen what happens when someone does], I've stolen, I've hidden secrets--I'm a teenager what more do you expect of me. And what happens when you fall out of love with your best friend and in love with someone new?
  1. Somebody More Like Myself.
    [6-28-08] Intro-ish.
  2. Surpressed By All My Childish Fears.
    [6-28-08]
  3. Deeper Than My Bones.
    [6-29-08]
  4. Don't Give Up Just Yet.
    [7-1-08]
  5. Show Me What It's Like.
    [7-2-08]
  6. Theives and Hypocrites.
    [7-10-08]
  7. Hiding In The Light.
    [7-12-08]
  8. I Swear For The Last Time.
    [7-12-08] **read the one above first**
  9. Words.
    [7-20-08]
  10. Define What We Fear.
    [7-22-08]
  11. Broken.
    [7-29-08]
  12. Out On A Limb.
    [8-6-08]
  13. Nothing To Say.
    [8-30-08]
  14. Lowered.