Status: Discontinued.

Synyster Confessions of an Unholy Reverend

Un-Break Me, Un-Chain Me

“So, Jackie,” Jimmy said, sitting beside me on the couch, propping his long legs on the coffee table. “How’s living with Vengeance and us?” he asked. I only shrugged, leaning my head on his shoulder.

“Rev, I’ve been living with Zacky since I was born, literally, and you all aren’t much different then Matt and Zacky,” I paused, a wide grin setting in. “Except the fact you and Syn can’t get dates to save your lives.”

Jimmy’s face took on a look of faux insult but before he could get a word in edgewise, Brian sat down on my other side. “For your information, Revenge, I could get a girl any day of the week!” he boasted, his short, spiky hair shadowing his eyes.

“When was the last time you had a serious girlfriend, Syn?” asked Jimmy, making a grab for the remote, switching it to some music channel, Mötley Crüe music playing.

“Last week,” announced Brian, grinning. “You, Rev?”

Jimmy merely shrugged. I wondered what his answer would be; I rarely see him with any girl besides me, Aly, or Zacky’s girlfriend, Stephanie. “We aren’t talking about my girlfriends; we’re talking about yours,” he pointed out, avoiding the question. Brian’s eyebrow raised; he must have noticed this as well.

“Oh, is it because you’re crushing on…” Brian didn’t get a chance to finish his statement, for Jimmy had reached behind my back and smacked Brian upside the head. “Ow! Mother-fucker,” he muttered, rubbing the sore spot on the back of his head.

I looked at Brian, “Who is he crushing on?” I asked, interested. Jimmy looked at Brian, clearly begging him to keep quiet.

Brian glanced between the two of us, his mouth ajar, before his chocolate brown eyes fixed on a point behind me and he yelled, “Matt!”

The person in question, Matt, walked threw the doorway, leaning against the wooden frame. “What now, Syn?” he questioned, slightly annoyed. If I was him, I would be too.

“Jimmy wants you so bad!” yelled Brian, ducking away from Jimmy as he aimed another hit at him.

“You suck, Brian,” Jimmy muttered, looking more annoyed then Matt did. I sat up, getting to my feet and walking over to Matt, opening my arms up and wrapping them around Matt’s much larger waist in a friendly hug.

“Can you get me a soda, Matt?” I asked sweetly, looking up at him. Matt rolled his eyes but nevertheless went into the kitchen, after I dropped my arms from around him. He came back a few moments later with two Pepsi cans, tossing one to me before opening his.

“You’re lucky you’re nice,” Matt muttered good-naturedly, sitting on the chair directly opposite the couch. I sat back down on the couch beside Jimmy, opening my soda and taking a drink.

“Where’s short-shit and Venge?” asked Brian, sitting back down on my other side again. Jimmy shrugged and I just responded with a ‘dun’ no.’

Matt took a drink from his now half-empty can before he answered. “Johnny ran back to his house to get something, and Zacky went to go pick up Stephanie.”

“So it’s just us, right?” clarified Jimmy, Matt nodding his head in return.

We just sat around there until I thought of something. “We should watch a movie!” I yelled, sitting at the edge of my seat.

Jimmy blinked, leaning back in the couch. “What movie, though? I’m pretty sure we’ve seen everything,” he pointed out.

“What about that one movie?” asked Matt.

Brian rolled his eyes, taking his hat off and roughing up his short jet-black hair before putting his hat back on. “There are a lot of That One Movies, Shads,” he pointed out, his tone bitingly sarcastic. Well, that’s Brian for you.

Matt flipped him off, “Jackie, ‘member when you, I, and Aly saw Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?”

Alyssa Vee, or Aly, was Matt’s girlfriend, who I was good friends with. Although, Stephanie and she acted as if they were blood-sisters, not best friends.

“I don’t,” I grinned, a idea forming in my dark, twisted mind. Don’t forget, I’m related to Zacky Vengeance. “How about you call Aly or something, get her to come over?”

Matt’s hazel eyes brightened as he smiled, his dimples showing at the corners of his mouth. He jumped up right after that, intent on calling her.

Jimmy shook his head sadly at his friend’s behavior, “He’s whipped, I tells you; whipped!”

I grinned as Brian started to laugh, “Well, Zacky is too, so, it’s twice as funny.”

A loud crashing noise was heard as Zacky appeared at the doorway, “I Am Not Whipped!” he yelled.
From behind him, a female voice was heard, “Yes, you are, Zacky.”

Zacky merely huffed, but didn’t argue. “Yes, Guppie,” he replied lovingly.

“Hiya Guppie!” I yelled, jumping up and running over to Zacky and his girlfriend, Stephanie Johnson.

My brother stepped out of the way to reveal a girl with dark brown hair, highlighted by pink and blond. Standing at about 5 feet 5 inches, a inch taller then myself, glared at me, her chocolate brown eyes clearly displaying her annoyance. Snakebites adorned her full bottom lip, much like Zacky’s lip piercings, and a nose ring were easily seen. Although, when her hair shifted to show her ears, it was found that her cartilage was pierced and also that she had size four gauges. All in All, she was perfect for Zacky.

“What did I say would happen if you called me Guppie, Jacqueline?” asked Stephanie, the effect of her words ruined by the small smile tugging at her lips.

“You’d take my guitar and shove the neck up my…” Zacky covered my mouth as Stephanie laughed.

“Exactly!”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, you get to meet Stephanie, Zacky Vengeance's lovely girlfriend!

Also known as VengeanceIsMine to the Mibba Community

Aly, as stated before, is MelodicMisery

Go Check Their Stories Out
They're amazing writers, better then I am, for sure.

Chapter Title Taken from Afterlife by Avenged Sevenfold.

-Modern Myth