Status: On permanent Hiatus.

Lady Killer

Relentless

*Tate Bellamy's POV*

I sat crossed legged on my bed, starring down at the photos of all my old friends. Moving was a bitch. I glanced over at the digital clock on my bedside table, 2:00am flashing back at me. I sighed, I couldn't sleep even if I tried. I wasn't used to this place it was nothing like back in Wales, I felt weird and out of place here. School started tomorrow and no doubt I'd soon become a social outcast.

I gathered up the photos and placed them back in the box I'd taken them out off. I put the lid on and slid it under my bed, hiding the memories. Jumping up from my crossed legged position I'd been sat in I grabbed my jacket that I'd previously thrown over the back of the chair at my computer desk and pulled it on. If I wasn't going to sleep I might as well do something productive with my time. I spotted my shoes over near my door and pulled them on covering up my odd socks. I opened the door and switched off the light. I quickly took another glance around the now empty dark room before turning and closing the door behind me.

I headed down the stairs, grabbing the house keys as I did so and left through the front door. The cold London air hit my face and made me shiver slightly. I pulled my jacket tighter round me and began walking down the street.

I must have been aimlessly wondering for a while because my surroundings didn't seem at all familiar, that and the fact my legs were starting to ache.

The silence that surrounded me was broken as I walked past the park on the other side of the street which was occupied by four teenage boys. Three had brown, maybe even black, hair. It was dark and difficult to tell which. Whereas the fourth's hair seemed a dark dirty blond colour.

"You wanna get laid? Mike's a Virgin!" The blond one shouted, receiving a punch from one of the other guys. The guy that punched him turned his head to look at me, the light from a nearby street lamp catching his face. Even from the other side of the street I could clearly see the piercing blue of his eyes. Shivers ran down my spine making me lower my head and pull my jacket tighter around me. I carried on walking down the street I was already on at a slightly quicker pace than before, still feeling the chill down my spine.

After walking at a high speed for what seemed like forever I slowed as I began to recognize my surroundings. I glanced up and was met by a sign that read Plantagenent Road and sighed in relief. I headed down it and after a few seconds arrived outside my front door. I pulled the keys out of my pocket, unlocked the door and walked inside.

I was met by the darkness of the hall and the stairs. I gently closed the front door careful not to make to much noise and headed back upstairs to my room. I pushed open the door and switched on the light. I kicked my shoes off and fell backwards onto my bed starring up at the ceiling. I glanced over at my alarm clock, 3:30am flashing back at me. I'd been gone an hour and a half, it had seemed longer. I laid there for ages just starring at the ceiling, waiting for sleep to take over me, but it never did. Instead, every time I closed my eyes all I saw was that guy's eyes.

It had began to lighten outside before my mind shut down taking the image with it. My eyes closed and were met by nothing but complete blackness making me slowly slip off into the world of dreams.