Status: Updated regularly (every other day or so)

The Fueled By Ramen Analysis

Two Weeks

Click, click, click!

“TAI fans, this is Ryan Ross -your temporary host for a mere 20 seconds- here to show you something that can’t be seen anywhere else. Chelsea May being held hostage by none other than Adam T. Siska,” I faintly heard Ryan whisper. “Observe how his arms are wrapped tightly around her body and how she doesn’t seem to be returning the favor. You’ve heard it here first; goodbye and goodnight.”

I tried with all my might to open my heavy eyelids and stop him but they wouldn’t budge. Sisky’s breathing remained in pattern as he lightly blew air into the back of my head.

“Aww, don’t they look cute?” I heard Ashlee squeal quietly. “Babe, take more pictures!”

Click, click, click!

I tried again to show them that I was awake but failed miserably.

“We should wake them up,” Pete whispered. “I think I know the perfect thing to do just that.”

In a matter of seconds something heavy pounced onto the bed and started licking my face. It was just the thing to finally release me of whatever it was that resisted me from opening my eyes. Sisky let go of me and yelped as a huge smile grew on my face.

“Hemingway!” I exclaimed, reaching out and cuddling him as he licked my face some more. “Where’ve you been boy?”

He simply barked as I laughed at Sisky’s shocked expression. Pete took even more pictures but I didn’t care, Hemingway was back!

“Where have you kept him locked up?” I asked Pete, still petting Hemingway.

“He was at a doggy spa,” Ashlee answered for him. “Pete sends him there once a month.”

“How… interesting,” I said. “Is there food?”

“Well the others made breakfast pizza but Hemingway ate what was left of it,” Pete chuckled. “Sorry Sisky.”

“You,” Adam growled, glaring at Hemingway.

I gathered Hemingway in my arms, protecting him from Sisky, as he growled back.

“Calm down, Chelsea May will buy you pizza later,” offered Ryan who was currently standing at the doorway.

“Holy shit you scared me,” I said, not realizing he was still in the room. “And thank you so much for offering my services without consulting me.”

“No problem,” he smirked, walking away.

“You’re going to buy me peetz later?” Sisky asked hopefully.

“Umm sure,” I said, not wanting to let him down. “We’ll go to California Pizza Kitchen.”

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!” he said, still beaming. “I’ma go tell the boys about our lunch date! I wonder if Bill will get mad…”

“But it’s not a lunch date,” I said just as he left the room.

“Sorry hun,” Ashlee said, sending me a sympathetic smile. “You still have to go through with it, whether or not it’s a date.”

“I know,” I sighed. “Stupid Ryan.”

Pete laughed as he linked arms with Ashlee and left the room. I released Hemingway from my grip as I got up off the bed and stretched to wake myself even more. I looked around the sun filled room and noticed that the boys had cleared up the makeshift bed and even made the actual bed to the best of their abilities while Sisky and I were still in it. I smiled to myself as I let my feet guide me to the living room where everyone else was located.

“Chelsea Maaaaaaaay, take me with you, yes?” Will pouted upon seeing me.

“Aww, don’t pout like that,” I said, looking away. “Ask Siska.”

“Come on Adam, please?” Will pleaded.

“No, it’s our lunch date. Me and Chelsea, no one else,” Sisky said adamantly.

“If you get to go out with her for lunch, I call dinner,” William said then looked at me. “Are you up for it?”

“Okay?” I asked more than answered.

“No fair! I want one on one time with May too!” whined Spencer.

“Spencer, you have a girlfriend,” William said slowly.

“Who said I had something romantic in mind?” Spencer said. “I just want Chelsea May Spencer time.”

“Aww Spence, I’d be glad to spend time with you, if you put it that way,” I smiled at him.

Who knew that those three little arrangements would result in me having a week full of one on one lunches and dinners with everyone in the room. Their shining eyes and hopeful looks along with their cute little pouts were definitely something you couldn’t say no to. Even Pete wanted me to have a whole day with him devoted to our shenanigans and Ashlee called several days seeing as she wanted me to help her with last minute wedding details, find me a dress, and to just have girl time.

I looked at Pete after everyone had left to do their own thing and sighed. “What have I gotten myself into?”

“Who knows best friend, but now you won’t have any excuse to say you’re bored,” answered Pete.

“Chelsea May,” Sisky smiled sweetly at me as he reentered the living room. “Can we leave soon? I’m getting pretty hungry and the thought of peetz is driving me insane.”

“Umm sure, I’ll just change and then we can leave,” I said, getting up off the couch.

“Alright, I should do that too.”

I went towards the humble closet and pulled out my various duffel bags. After much thought I decided on some gray Volcom shorts, a long pink tank top, and a purple tee to wear with my Hello Kitty Dunks. I went to the bathroom, got changed, and brushed my hair and teeth. After I deemed myself presentable I went down to the foyer and seated myself on one of the chairs as I waited for Sisky to get ready. I tapped my foot and began to sing Katy Perry’s Hot N Cold to pass the time.

“You change your mind like a girl changes clothes. Yeah, you PMS like a bitch, I would know.”

“I kissed a girl and I liked it! The taste of her cherry chap stick. I kissed a girl just to try it! I hope my boyfriend don’t mind it,” The Biz sang from atop the stairs.

“Wrong song Siska,” I giggled. “And I didn’t know you had a boyfriend. What would he think of this lunch date? I don’t want any boyfriend drama.”

“Ha, ha, very funny May. You make me crap in my pants,” he said sarcastically as he walked down the stairs.

“I take it you’re ready?” I asked, getting up from the chair.

“Yes, I am. Shall we go?”

We arrived at the restaurant still giggling at what had happened on the ride over. We were singing obnoxiously loud to Say Anything’s Wow I Can Get Sexual Too with the windows down when a fan girl noticed Sisky and began screaming as if her life depended on it.

“Oh my God Sisky, I can’t breathe.” I laughed, sitting myself on one side of the booth on the verge of one of my laughing breakdowns.

“Should I be worried?” he asked seriously, the smile on his face vanishing.

I held up one finger as if to say one moment please and used that time to regain my composure. I took a deep breath and sent a small smile right at him.

“In the clear,” I sighed happily, grabbing the menu and scanning the variety of entrées.

“I know what I’m getting,” he smiled widely at me with his hands folded on top of the table.

“Good, cause so do I,” I said, mimicking his actions.

After the waitress came and took our orders, it was silent between the both of us.

“So…” I said.

“So…” he said in the same tone.

“Do you not like Hemingway?” I asked, making conversation. “I saw the look on your face when he was trying to get you to pet him.”

“Well I’m not really a dog person. I like cats more,” he explained.

“Oh really? Do you have any?”

“Yeah,” he said, instantly lighting up. “Their names are Baby and Little Girl. I miss them so much.”

“Aww,” I cooed. “I think you’re the first guy I’ve met that prefers cats to dogs.”

“Well I’m unlike any other guys you’ve met,” he said in a tone that could have easily been mistaken for as flirtatious.

“You’ve got that right,” I said. “So… am I really going to be on TAI TV? I don’t want your fans having any reason to hate me.”

“Of course you are, we need to share with the world our new friend and coworker,” he said.

“Well, it kind of seems like you’ve portrayed me as a girl who’s been flirting with many of the FBR bands and I know how you have many opinionated bands and”

“Say no more. You won’t appear that way in this week’s TAI TV. I have a few tricks up my sleeves and if anything gets too out of hand I’ll fix it,” he smiled, patting my hand.

“Are you sure?” I asked skeptically.

“Definitely,” he said, still smiling.

“You’ve been smiling a lot lately,” I pointed out.

“Really, I have?” he asked, frowning.

“But it’s cute when you smile. You have a nice pair of teef,” I said, trying to get him to smile again.

“Teef?” he asked amused.

“Yes, teef,” I nodded.

He began to open his mouth but the waitress had arrived with my mango lemonade and BBQ chicken pizza and his Carne Asada pizza and orange juice.

“Thank you,” I said to the waitress as she placed our orders in front of us.

As she left Sisky rubbed his palms together and inhaled the scent of his food.

“Mmmm peetz,” he grinned before wolfing down his food. I, on the other hand, did the opposite. I prayed grace to myself before even considering taking a bite and when I was ready I took medium sized bites as opposed to his huge ‘I can finish this slice in 3 bites’ bites. He was done in a matter of minutes whereas I was only on my second slice.

“Chelsea May,” he said wide-eyed. “How can you eat a delicious slice of peetz, so, so, so slowly?”

I finished chewing before answering, “I, unlike you, want to savor the taste of this ‘peetz’. Here, try eating this slowly.”

I handed him a slice of my BBQ chicken pizza and watched as he ate it slowly. He made sure to chew in between bites fully just as I had done and a look of realization dawned on his face. “I shouldn’t let my hunger get the best of me the next time I eat peetz. I think I just fell back in love with pizza.”

“See, what did I tell you? Want another slice?” I offered.

He nodded his head eagerly and I handed the biggest slice on my plate, knowing I was definitely not going to finish it. We ate our food in a comfortable silence with Sisky occasionally smiling at me and myself returning the favor. When the check came, he instantly whipped out his credit card and placed it in the holder.

“I’ve got this one,” he smiled.

“You sure? I thought Ryan said I was the one buying you lunch.” I said skeptically.

“Ahh it’s not proper for the lady to pay,” he said.

“As long as you let me pay for the next thing we’re going to do,” I compromised.

“You have something else planned?” he asked. “What is it?”

“A surprise,” I grinned at him.

He pestered me to tell him what the surprise was as the waitress took forever to come back with Sisky’s card. When it finally did come he placed a $7 tip and continued to bother me. I stood up and walked towards the door with him following closely behind.

“Adam, you’ll see soon enough. It’s not spectacular but it’s not dull and stupid. It’ll just give us some time to actually talk. You can’t exactly have a deep conversation while your stuffing your face. So do you think you can stop with the questions for now?” I asked as we buckled in our seatbelts.

“You know, you’re the first girl to call me Adam in a long time,” he said as I drove out of the parking lot. “I mean the first girl besides my family.”

“Is that a good thing?” I asked.

“It’s something I could get used to,” he said. “After hearing Sisky Biz being squealed by many rambunctious fan girls, it’s nice to hear a female saying Adam.”

“Aww, really? Should I keep calling you Adam?”

“Just say whatever comes to mind first,” he said after some thought. “I wouldn’t want you to call me anything in particular because you felt obligated to do so.”

“Alright,” I nodded. “I know this is off topic but how do you like living in Chicago? I mean I’ve been there to visit, but I never thought of it as a place to make as my home.”

“It’s fantastic really, it might take a while for you to get used to, but once you do, you’ll never want to leave. Or well you will but you know what I mean. If you want I could totally show you around since Pete will be too busy on his honeymoon,” he offered.

“That’d be great,” I beamed. “I don’t know where I’m even going to be living over there. Pete says it’s a surprise.”

“Trust me,” he grinned. “It’s a spectacular place. And I think you’ll love your neighbors. They’re great people.”

“Wow, I’m going to be all alone in a ‘spectacular place’,” I frowned.

“I’m sure some of the guys wouldn’t mind staying over a few nights, I know I wouldn’t mind,” he suggested. “We could keep you company while you adjust to everything.”

“Really? That’d be awesome,” I said, instantly feeling better. “It wouldn’t be any trouble?”

“Of course not. I bet we’d crash at your place even if you didn’t give us permission to,” he laughed. “We’d find a way to get in and keep you company whether you liked it or not.”

“Adam, that sounds super creepy, but I get your point,” I laughed along with him. “Oh look we’re here.”

He looked out his window then looked back at me.

“Yogurtland?” he asked, arching his eyebrow.

“Trust me, it’s pretty bomb. In my opinion, better than Pinkberry and much cheaper too!” I said, parking into a pot right next to the entrance.

“I find that impossible,” he said, unbuckling his seatbelt.

“This is fucking amazing!” he exclaimed from across the wooden picnic table as he shoveled some more of the frozen yogurt down his face. We had decided that the day was too pretty to waste and that eating our frozen treats at the park -o conveniently placed across the street from the little plaza that held Yogurtland- was the best way to enjoy our dessert.

“I’m glad you’re enjoying it,” I giggled, watching him eat his yogurt with a blissful look on his face.

“You’re cute when you giggle,” he pointed out, placing his yogurt in front of him. “Actually you’re pretty cute all the time.”

“Thank you?” I said, feeling a bit awkward. “I guess you’re pretty cute too.”

“You guess?” he chuckled.

“Yes, I do,” I nodded, taking a bite of my frozen yogurt.

It got quiet after that and I took to watching the butterflies flutter in and out of the little garden patch planted near us. Sisky rested his head on his right fist and had this really distant look on his face and had left his frozen yogurt abandoned. After a few minutes his position hadn’t changed and I was getting worried.

“What’s on your mind?” I asked softly, gently touching his left hand.

He snapped out of his gaze and looked like a deer caught in headlights.

“It’s nothing really,” he said quietly, avoiding my gaze.

“I don’t want to force it out of you, but if you feel like talking, I’m always open,” I said.

“Well,” he sighed. “I’m homesick. I haven’t been to Illinois in what feels like a million years. We’ve been too busy recording and touring and doing so many things. I miss Baby and Little Girl. I miss sleeping on my own bed and waking up to Chicago’s wind blowing through my window. Talking to you about how much you’ll like it reminded me of how long I’ve been away from home. And when we do go back in a couple of weeks, we’ll just leave after a month to go on tour for Warped. I love what I do and all the fans but sometimes it just gets to me.”

“Honestly, I don’t know what I can say to make you feel better but just think about it. Two weeks. Two weeks and you’ll get to see Baby and Little Girl. Two weeks until you’re in the windy city, just two more weeks. You’ve waited so long, what’s two weeks more? And since you’re leaving again after a month, we’ll just have to make that month worthwhile,” I said, ending in a small smile.

“Promise?” he asked, tearing his gaze away from whatever it was he was looking at to look me in the eyes.

“Pinky promise,” I said, sticking out my pinky.

The sad, depressed look in his eyes vanished as he interlocked his pinky with mine.

“I’m glad I met you Chelsea May,” he smiled. “You know just what to say to make a guy feel better.”

“Aww,” I blushed. “I’m glad I met you too.”

He opened up his mouth to say something but closed it again upon hearing my phone sing out Pete’s special ringtone. I smiled apologetically at him and grabbed my phone from my pocket.

“Yes Pete?”

“Where are you?!” he exclaimed into the phone.

“Calm down, you almost deafened my ear!” I informed him. “I’m still out with Sisky, but we’re leaving soon. Why?”

“Just get here, now,” Pete said in an unidentifiable tone before hanging up.

I put my phone back in my pocket and got up.

“We have to get back. It kind of sounded like an emergency,” I said and we hurriedly made our way back to my car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully you enjoyed the length [:
Okay let me get one thing straight CHELSEA MAY IS NOT A WHORE. It's not her fault she's a single girl in a house full of raging hormonal boys. She gets dragged into situations where she can't exactly get out of without seeming like a bitch so she just goes along with it. Get it ? Got it ? Good [:
Comment / Subscribe